GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI, Mini, Ford Fiesta, Z06, Forester, Kia! Photoshoot!

skateforgirl

I gots Vtak
Car(s)
05 s2000
Yea I like that subbie as well
I saw one the other day yoo the thing had STI badges,
STI Brakes, STI hood scoop, and an exhaust and was
soooooo so nice lookings. Great group of car man :thumbsup:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
GTI, Z06 and mini look good .. nice pics :thumbsup:

HangAWang

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Fahrenheit GTI #2
GTI, Z06 and mini look good .. nice pics :thumbsup:

I agree! Plus, that was the most random group of cars i have seen. All thats missing is a supercar and a redneck pickup :thumbsup:

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Ok dude seriously, the forester has WAY less wheel gap than any of the other cars. That's saying something.

Also, why did you even bother taking pictures of half of those cars???

Sooz

Ready to race!
you're in jersey?! hotttt, are you going to waterfest?

those are the first gti eyelids I approve of. and I love the lower half of the grill. and you HAVE to tell me how you did that with your headlights. fading the amber into white?

god can i see more of that grill? i always wanted to be able to hang my plate from the side like that.

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
you're in jersey?! hotttt, are you going to waterfest?

those are the first gti eyelids I approve of. and I love the lower half of the grill. and you HAVE to tell me how you did that with your headlights. fading the amber into white?

god can i see more of that grill? i always wanted to be able to hang my plate from the side like that.

yup, central jersey. i should be at wf

the lower half of the grill is the forge twintercooler poking through with the mesh taken off

as far as my headlights, i have the polarg blueish white bulbs w/ the euroswitch

the front plate is hanging off zip-ties on my euro fog grille. i got a no front plate ticket that night in north jersey so i threw it on so i wouldn't get pulled over again that night in the same town