GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Obsess Much? - Things that annoy or distract you about anything to do with your MKV

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Double post ftw!

hahaha double post ftw! i was using my friends computer and it blows and i hit reply and nothing happened so i hit it again and didnt even realize lol

skacoreimplore

they see me trollinnn
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Last time someone got into the backseat they kicked the cup holder and it fell apart, luckily i got it to pop back in, after an hour.

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
some of the things that annoy me...

- when people get in the car and i ask them to tap their feet but i'm just not fast enough and they get in when im halfway through :( lol

- when my ipod adapter fucks up and it makes my ipod play the songs alphabetically and i have to go manually and set it to "shuffle songs". yeah i guess i can just do "mix" on the HU but i dont like seeing that "mix" thing lol

- stock ride height :(

- sometimes being confused by the damn rear wiper

and to what DanSan said about people parking too close?

yeah i try and park right near poles and walls so people dont get on either side of me..i got a small mark on my passenger side by a banged up A4 that parked next to me at a parking lot once..was pretty pissed off. got over it..eh

i guess its a good habit in a way though...being protective over your car in a parking lot. too many idiots now a days that can't park to save their lives.

P.S. i just printed 50 of these today...youve probably heard of it but keep some in your car ;)

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/notices/notice_1.pdf

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
when i first got my car my girlfriend jammed her finger against the screen on the radio a couple of times while saying "is it touch screen?", also when people yank on the door handles a couple of times before i unlock the doors, when people (g/f again) puts their dirty feet up on the dash, oh and lastly when people set their drinks on my roof, about the first week i owned my car someone set a soda can on my roof and now there is a ring of scratches towards the back

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
thats why I made the youtube video. sit back and listen!

and no, I don't hate my car. I am just giving an honest list of things I doint love about it. any other car would have a list 5 x longer. plus, most of them are about what others do around my car and not about the car itself.

mk5nrg

Lonely rider
Car(s)
an MK5
- i hated the fact that people assumed that i was an asshole for being so protective over my GTI, but no, its half of your salary that goes for payments that makes u such an asshole being in your very early 20's ...

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
people leaning on my car

people touching the inside of my windows

people not knowing how to operate the seat

people who can't figure out the hatch, after watching me do it 50 times.

people putting things on my roof

people pushing the door closed by pushing the glass or the black part of the door between the glass

....and all the rattles....

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
half your salary = value of car in total or half your salary = monthly payments?

if you cant afford the car, get a Mazda.

judunty84

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 3 Door GTI
i also hate that most people for what ever reason feel the need to shut the door with every bit of strenght they have in their body. i literally am afraid some people are going to break the glass out of the door when they go to shut it. i mean it has a latch and if you just gently swing it closed it will shut!

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
the fact taht people are really FUCKING ignorant when they open their car doors.. i seriously have like 15 dings on the side of my gti because people are so dumb!

oh i also hate people that drive drunk... yes. they backed into my car with a Crappy Road-Vehicle ( CR-V ) now i need a new hood... thanks assholes.