GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

09 VW Golf GTI Edition30

focusing on the passing subject(dragging the shutter) with a faster shutter speed, and a bit higher iso , i suppose ) nothing i can think of more

That would be impossible shooting from a different car while driving. Even if you had the smoothest roads it would still be impossible to keep steady for even like half a second.

Dario, ask your friend how he achieved that shot and get back to us.:thumbsup: there's a few of us that would like to know:thumbup:

mk5nrg

Lonely rider
Car(s)
an MK5
That would be impossible shooting from a different car while driving. Even if you had the smoothest roads it would still be impossible to keep steady for even like half a second.

Dario, ask your friend how he achieved that shot and get back to us.:thumbsup: there's a few of us that would like to know:thumbup:
) half second , i wasnt talking about a half second , u wont have a clear shot shooting still
with your shutter handholding your camera open for a half second ) but what do i know ...

cgmkv

Ready to race!
Edition 30 is the step in between the gti and the R32. It goes in order of rabbit->GTI->Edition 30-> pirelli edition 30-> R32

Dario

Ready to race!
Car(s)
7R

ok,will ask him

ps: tinted the windows 40% all around, instaled the forge spacer :biggrin: wooosh ,NOT :D ,and bought some stuff,

forge replacement DV,
forge short shifter kit,
projector fogs,
open grills,
passat CC light switch ,
shark antena,
black badges ,
red 20th GTI badge,
EOS ashtray delete

Dario

Ready to race!
Car(s)
7R
just instaled the passat CC switch ,looks good :)

more to follow,stay tuned :biggrin:

Last edited:

akaprince

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI BMP 2DR DSG
FRESH!!!!:drool: :drool:

Dario

Ready to race!
Car(s)
7R
more stuff from TM tuning