GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread**

hellafast

LoweRrr
Car(s)
06 VW GTI
yes finally Lakers did something good! It's looking alot better for us!
hmm championship? We're now top 4 in the nba for sure! :happyanim:

JhnR

Banned
i put my GTI down we gonna make the Finals.

JhnR

Banned
im at work and i cant see the game live, because they dont have the channel.

gay.

im watching the game channel thou, online. hardcore shit.

hellafast

LoweRrr
Car(s)
06 VW GTI
so how bout pau gasol?! he tore it up tonight!
and how bout them suns getting rid of marion for shaq :bellyroll:
what a mistake!

leegf

(OO=[][]=OO)
wow, i'm shocked [that anyone would be dumb enough to trade for him at this stage in his career. especially a run-and-fun team like phoenix].

reminds me of patrick ewing (remember him?) in the final stages of his career, going from the sonics to the magic and so on.

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
actually it could turn out to be a great trade for phoenix - amare playing the 4, diaw getting in a better rythym, shaq playing limited minutes and getting healthy for the playoffs to defend duncan. the suns don't fast break every time down the court, and when they don't, they'll have nash distributing to amare or shaq inside, or barbosa, bell, hill, or diaw on the perimeter. nash can make anything work. not to mention, the suns have the best training staff in the nba - they help those who have a history of injuries get and stay healthy; i.e. - Amare, McDyess, Nash, Hill. They can get Shaq into great shape too, no doubt.

leegf

(OO=[][]=OO)
hm, we'll see. is that the prevailing viewpoint out in phoenix?

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
no, definitely not at this point - im just trying to be an optimist and base my opinion on what's happened in the past. most fans are irate at the idea, but i think once the dust settles and sees that it makes us even more of a contender, everyone will calm down.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
Pau Gasol is the shit!!!!!!!! 24 points last night and Fisher with a career high 28 pts last night Kobe was 3 for 13 and we still got it done. Good to know that Kobe is not the entire team anymore. Playoffs here we come! :happyanim: