Skyrim Anybody?

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Or am I the only nerd?

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV CW
i used to play skryim, but then i took an arrow to the knee.

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
Dark Brotherhood!

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
i bought skyrim on the release date. i go in spurts. one full week non stop play. a week or two of not touching it. then another full week of non stop. hahaha.

i've got a lvl 50 orc. he's a beast with two hand. but i also have all of his sneak and archery crazy high.

almost have every trophy!

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I've got a level 30ish mage. Maxed out smithing and enchanting and made an Daedric Armor set that reduces the cost of casting destruction spells to 0. Now I just charge through dungeons and spam big ass 'splosions. It's friggin fun. :lol:

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
I've got a level 30ish mage. Maxed out smithing and enchanting and made an Daedric Armor set that reduces the cost of casting destruction spells to 0. Now I just charge through dungeons and spam big ass 'splosions. It's friggin fun. :lol:
sounds epic though i never got into making spells and that alchemy shit
I played it too much when it came out, now Im burnt out.

Archery is the way to go though...

agreed, ive maxed out that and sneak both in oblivion and skyrim first...

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
I just started playing this again after the mods you can download through steam. Between bf3, bfbc2, and skyrim, I don't have a laugh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

MKVRidah36

Ready to race!
I burned myself out on this game early on too. Played every night for hours on end for two months straight then took a long break. Just started reading A Game of Thrones and now im inspired to go back. Became Guild Master of the Thieves Guild last time I played though. That was a pretty epic storyline in itself.