GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official NFL thread

SFIrishFool

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' GTI
I like the way Tebow plays, I just hate every bible toting moron out there cause thats the shit my parents forced on me.

What do you do with Kyle Orton though? Dude has potential, I'm surprised the Bears didn't want him, I'd take him over Jay Slutler any fucking day.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
I like the way Tebow plays, I just hate every bible toting moron out there cause thats the shit my parents forced on me.

What do you do with Kyle Orton though? Dude has potential, I'm surprised the Bears didn't want him, I'd take him over Jay Slutler any fucking day.

Orton is gunna want to be a back up, thats for sure. But, I dont want them to deal him now. What if Tebow flops? Then Denver doesnt have anyone really. I agree though I hate CUNTler. He's a cry baby bitch and a pussy.

SFIrishFool

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' GTI
Packers by 10!

The line keeps changing almost every hour for the damn game, my dad and I can't decide on the over under or the spread at this point.

Good thing we have a buddy at the Belaggio in Vegas to call when we finally do decide lol

I really don't want to go with the spread just cause a single Pick 6 could destroy it. Or Ben has one of those games where he finds Hines Ward in the endzone with 0:02 left in the game... Arizona got ROBBED 2 years ago.

mofat01

Ready to race!
Dom Capers the D coach of Green Bay is going to bring alot of fake blitzes and then drop everyone back into coverage to try and keep Big Ben on his toes and make bad throws.

And they'll disguise some blitzes to look like cover 2 then bring Mathews and Woodson probably on a delay pass rush to try to get at Ben.

The only problem I see is how do you cover Mike Wallace AND Santonio Holmes while trying to bring pressure on Ben?

The Steelers will just all out bull rush the Packers line, but Aaron Rodgers is gonna pick that shitty secondary apart.

Just talked for about an hour with my old football coach that I ran into at lunch lol

Santonio Holmes doesn't play for steelers anymore

SFIrishFool

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' GTI
And so now we see the fall of Troy Palumalu, he was a non factor at the Super Bowl, even got burned bad on that strike to Jones.

Congrats Pack, that's how you beat Dick LeBeau.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
These fucking Free Agent moves are making me fucking CRAZZZYYY

ORTON TO MIAMI - LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
I hope its tebow time (so we can get an average starting qb LOL), but that guy is going to be a HUGE disappointment.

See I disagree. Tebow is probably the strongest QB in the league. He just doesnt scramble he runs the ball like a back. His problem is he throws so damn straight and low. He can't just air the ball out thanks to having massive shoulders that cause him to throw 3/4 sidearm haha. Orton was a bust for the Bears and was a bust for the Broncos. He's had flashes of brilliance but nothing great overall.