GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

revo s2 vs. stock 335i coupe

labelskate

Deutschland MKV
Car(s)
mkv gti
this guy in the 335i had his mother in the car, I was solo. He revved his engine to me at the redlight and and saw he might want to go. I took off first relatively slow from 0-20mph and I hear his car behind me start to get loud and is coming at me full throttle, I floor it in D and he wasn't able to pass me up to 80mph. Then a car was in his lane so I braked, he kept going and cut me off lol. His plate said "jerseyboy" in some variation. A real douche. Bet he was pissed his 45k car couldn't beat a little volkswagen. I bet he is researching ecu reflashing right now :lol:

350Zimo

Ready to race!
Too bad the reality would be different. A 335 walks away from a lot of modded cars. Not saying it didn't happen, but in perfect conditions this car will beat u.

Viking445

Souless Day Walkin Ginger
he wasn't able to pass me up to 80mph
Soooo he passed you.....

Bet he was pissed his 45k car couldn't beat a little volkswagen.
Soooo passing you from a couple cars back isn't beating you?

I'm seeing a contradiction here.

He Did beat you. If it had been an evenly lined up roll from 20 he would have put atleast 2-3 cars on you.

Was he really racing with his fucking mom in the car? :lol:

labelskate

Deutschland MKV
Car(s)
mkv gti
he didn't pass me until I braked... because we were already doing almost twice the speedlimit and we were both still pulling and he had a car in his lane approaching fast, I'm not going to keep going and risk an accident over a little run. I didn't floor it until he was right next to me. I was a little bit in front of him granted but like I said he never passed me until I braked. This is not such a crazy story. We were right next to each other this whole race, I.E. he never pulled on me, I never pulled on him. We both were neck and neck.

It was probably an automatic or a 6 speed and he was a shitty driver. These are not unbeatable in stock form and I learned that today, if I had meth injection or a hpfp I would have probably taken him. Plus I never said I beat him, I said he didn't beat me. Modded 335i's are beasts don't get me wrong but a stage 2 gti and a stock 335i is a pretty even comparison on the street and not in a magazine. DSG takes away driver error.

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
Nice.. Those things are sleepers, they don't look that fast!

in a REAL race he would of beat you...simple fact...your cars not quick enough...quit it w/ the fanboy BS...your slower...

now im off to go read some more fanboy BS and punch babies...

labelskate

Deutschland MKV
Car(s)
mkv gti
well I guess this wasn't a real race then.

At least he knows these cars can be made quick. this forum has been pounded in the ass with bullshit for so long you guys jump at anything that differs from magazine stats.

Last edited:

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
i beat a Z4 last night.. sorry saw a bmw story felt like chiming in. Kid is his parents Z4. left him in dust. he proceeded to give up. and we slowed. and then i heard him whizzing up and past me and i was like. ugh german ricer flyby FTL

Fun:Turbo

Old School Junglist
Car(s)
GTI
in a REAL race he would of beat you...simple fact...your cars not quick enough...quit it w/ the fanboy BS...your slower...

now im off to go read some more fanboy BS and punch babies...

:laughabove: this guys a fucking asshole..

seriously do you have friends or maybe an online game you can play?

well I guess this wasn't a real race then.

At least he knows these cars can be made quick. this forum has been pounded in the ass with bullshit for so long you guys jump at anything that differs from magazine stats.

:laughabove: this guys a fucking asshole..

seriously do you have friends or maybe an online game you can play?

I love this...So is it my firm grasp on reality that bothers you...or maybe my vastly superior experience w/ all things automotive...or maybe the fact that I have ACTUALLY RACED these cars you have fanboy wet dreams of beating...:iono: