GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
That's too bad. I'm sure he wont disappear though, maybe he'll pop up in some enduro races or something.

Or maybe he'll race for Haas' F1 team...

24 hours of Daytona this weekend btw, I love watching those.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
That's too bad. I'm sure he wont disappear though, maybe he'll pop up in some enduro races or something.

Or maybe he'll race for Haas' F1 team...

24 hours of Daytona this weekend btw, I love watching those.

He'll race here and there and it will free him up to do more fun things like 24 hours of Daytona (which he has done a few times before).

I think Jeff gave some mild thought to a F1 drive with Williams back in the mid 2000s but I just don't think he could leave NASCAR, then shortly after that he met his current wife and started a family so he never made the jump.

I just hope he can make it to 100 wins in his final season this year, he has 92 wins now which is 3rd all time. Richard Petty has 200 but he raced back when NASCAR had 60-70 races a year, Jeff Gordon never had a season with more than 36 races.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Jeff Gordon fan eh?

Was that when Gordon drove a F1 and Juan Pablo drove a stockcar? was that a thing or did I just make that up?

Kind of like what Tony Stewart and Lewis did a couple of years back

kdisjubjub

shhh I'm hunting wabbits
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Can't you turn that into your insurance or has it been too long since it's happened?

I could but I don't think it would be worth it considering I'm an 18 year old male driving the GTI. The insurance prince increase would be more than doing it out of pocket.

Aluminum is tricky to weld, and cast is worse. I would find a used one. Uneedapart.com

car-part.com works too. Probably could be welded but you would have to drop it to do it anyway so might as well swap it out

Thanks for the feedback guys!

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!

Status
Not open for further replies.