GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2008 Rabbit w/ Carbonio intake and Underdrive pulleys vs. 240sx

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
so I pull up to the gas station then this kid in a 240sx pulls up and i start reving my engine to see if he wants to go. Well he starts reving back so we pull up to a red light and thats when VDUB unleashes the pownage. We started off pretty even but then i just pulled more and more on him till he was way behind......

Vdubs rock

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
:bs:

These threads are such B.S.

"I beat a LS1 Vette with my Grocery Kart."

Give me a break.

Bochet

Ready to race!
Not necessarily BS. A stock 240SX runs to 60 in about 8 seconds, same as the Rabbit. If the Rabbit is a 2Dr 5Spd and the 240SX is old and auto then I could definitely see this outcome.

bulldogger

Going for broke
i guess... actually I can see it happening especially with all the teenagers ressurection trashed 240's lately. That kid probably also had an untuned car and auto like stated above.

labelskate

Deutschland MKV
Car(s)
mkv gti
Not necessarily BS. A stock 240SX runs to 60 in about 8 seconds, same as the Rabbit. If the Rabbit is a 2Dr 5Spd and the 240SX is old and auto then I could definitely see this outcome.

doesn't mean he would leave him though. he could keep up with a stock 240 maybe pull 1 car but I doubt he was even racing. hell I wouldn't even race a 240 in my stage 1 gti... those things can make crazy hp easily with an engine swap... and you never know. some of those junk 240s are the fastest ones :wink:

ratboyyy

Cubicle Worker
i believe it, 240 stock auto or even stick for that matter could be beaten by a rabbit

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
my friend has one of those 240's that look like shit...but he has a silvia turbo swap in there...god damn it's the fastest car i've ever driven i can tell you that.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
No thanks i trust the guys at NGP Racing better and they dedicate there lives to this stuff.

Also to all the people who don't believe it, he had a manual (he's my friend's friend) i have no idea what's in his car, it was loud, and yes i did beat him, I'm almost as fast as a GTi with my Rabbit.

Revo chip next then ill have about 210bhp

turbo after i pay it off

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI

GTI_NY

Ready to race!
stock 240's are slow as shit, with his rabbit chipped, i bet he did win, the guy in the 240 might have drove shitty too. (my brother has a 240sx stock)