GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: ATP GT28RS KIT BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED

mkvjohn

Ready to race!
$3200 + shipping!

REASON FOR SELLING:

Well to be completely honest having a little bit of family problems at the moment and instead of this being on my head i could just sell it off and pay off the debt i'm in because of it. It is all BRAND NEW, never opened, just the box to make sure i had everything.

INCLUDES:

everything in that picture
and if you want i have a set of KMD injectors that i'll sell together or separately

i bought the kit brand new from ATP for 2,895 + shipping
i would love someone to pick it up locally but ill sell for 2,400+shipping
i'll throw in the injectors for an extra 800 bucks.

if you buy everything locally your saving an easy 700 bucks.
I DO know someone that will willingly tune the car with the turbo in, and get it running right.

PM ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
NO lowballers PLEASE, i think i'm taking a hard enough hit :beer:

TUNER'S NOW LISTED:

TUNERS AVAILABLE FOR THIS KIT ARE AS FOLLOWED.
1. A&L Performance in FLORIDA
2. EPL (Euro Performance Labs) in CONNETICUT (made famous by das 80)
3. Mike from Unitronic was more then willing to take my car in directly at Unitronic in Canada.
4. Tapp Auto is willing to tune his car on the injectors if you send him your injectors and your ECU... unless your local and he'll tune it in house.
5. Vast Performance is also willing to tune it in house.

these are the 5 places i was considering and i'm only listing them to help myself sell the kit faster. Usually i'd keep something like this to myself.

Last edited:

mkvjohn

Ready to race!
for anyone that thinks it's a shady deal because i haven't been a member long/ don't have alot of posts... i'm on the vortex i've been a member a lot longer then here with 2 different names, but i have the same exact post up on the vortex right now.
Mkv John (same name there but with a space)