GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FINALLY!!!!! Bluetooth capable, with the steering wheel phone button! Parrot CK3000

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
Does it work for any bluetooth phone?

I have this installed as well, works awesome. Unfortunately when i hooked it up and put the dash back together my Aux jack will not work. any ideas on how to hook it back up. what color wires etc... please help!

Cheers

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
I have this installed as well, works awesome. Unfortunately when i hooked it up and put the dash back together my Aux jack will not work. any ideas on how to hook it back up. what color wires etc... please help!

Cheers

sorry I cant help because i dont have an 07 with the opod adapter.

my DICE ipod adapter still works though

Bluechair

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice Zack, I just wish it worked with after-market head units..I've had that kit in my garage for 3 months now....

I'll probably sell it and get the Alpine Bluetooth, but no phone button...booooo. :cry:

Why can't you get it to work with an aftermarket head unit? The install would be the same except for the mute line...

I'm glad I posted this over at the vortex, looks like my find has been quite successful... Although I'm sure others would have found the same thing.

By the way, I mounted my mic in the stock position. I have to "speak up" to be heard clearly. but I bet its the same with any other car kit. I haven't had anyone tell me I'm not clear, even with the windows down.

Last edited:

Rob Braun

Passed Driver's Ed
Didn't find a European supplier of the parts (except the parrot 3000). Anyone know where I can find it? Does it work on a European Golf GTI aswell?

Rob Braun

Passed Driver's Ed
Didn't find a European supplier of the parts (except the parrot 3000). Anyone know where I can find it? Does it work on a European Golf GTI aswell?

Answer the question myself:wink: It works with European cars, didn't find a supplier though. But they deliver to Europe, one is heading my way as we speak. :biggrin:

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
Too late but thanks anyway :)

Ah sorry misread the last line.

I'm debating about installing it in my car, I was able to pick up a Parrot CK3000 [open box] somewhat near 50% off retail. If I decide not to install it, I may sell the kit here, thus if anyone is willing to get just the parrot CK 3000 for a reasonable price, let me know.