GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Done with my first flight of the day from sav to chicago. 2 hours down. Next up chicago to tokyo which is 13.5 fucking hours, THEN Tokyo to Guam which is 4 hours. Time for a mimosa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Went to a MK7 get-together last night...

Last edited:

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
I wish I could afford to maintain a MK7.

I really need something with a truck bed though. I'm so sick of trailers.
You should totally go get an Atlas. It looks like it has tye space of a truck bed, though I've only ever seen them in pictures and once on the road.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I wish I could afford to maintain a MK7.

I really need something with a truck bed though. I'm so sick of trailers.

What maintenance are you talking about? Overall, I'd say they're leaps ahead of the MKV as far upkeep cost. I'm nearing 20k and haven't had to do anything other than the 10k and 20k oil changes and replace a shitty Pirelli.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
You should totally go get an Atlas. It looks like it has tye space of a truck bed, though I've only ever seen them in pictures and once on the road.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

For a second you had me going thinking VW launched a US truck.

But nah, I don't think my 4 wheeler will fit in the back of that thing. Ridgeline or Colorado is where it'd be at.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
What maintenance are you talking about? Overall, I'd say they're leaps ahead of the MKV as far upkeep cost. I'm nearing 20k and haven't had to do anything other than the 10k and 20k oil changes and replace a shitty Pirelli.

Ha, apparently you're not familiar with my track record with VW's. Its not good. I love them, but they don't love me back. Very abusive relationship.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
For a second you had me going thinking VW launched a US truck.

Ridgeline or Colorado is where it'd be at.

This. If I ever get back into MX somewhat seriously, I'll be in one of these.

Ha, apparently you're not familiar with my track record with VW's. Its not good. I love them, but they don't love me back. Very abusive relationship.

Understood. My MKV was a bit of a lemon, so this is night and day better haha.