GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

None of my door switches work...urgent help

A1an

Hellafunctional
Posted this over on Vortex but figured I'd probe minds over here as well....

So today I pull my door panels to recover the failing fabric portions. Driver side goes first, I pop out the insert, then I reinstall the door panel. Go to the passenger side and I decide it may be easier to remove the panel with the window down. So...I put the passenger window down from the driver side switch (passenger already disconnected and I had to go to driver side to put key in ignition anyways). No biggie. Do what I need to do with the passenger panel, plug everything back in and now I can't get anything to work via the switches in either door...no unlock/lock, no windows, no fuel door.

Speakers still work. The car will lock/unlock and alarm will arm just fine using my key fob or the key in the driver door. The windows will go up/down using my key in the door as well. I run through VCDS and get these faults:

00928 - Locking Module for Central Locking; Front Driver Side (F220)
008 - Implausible Signal
00105 - Signal Central Locking SAVE/LOCK Drivers Side
008 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent

Done some research and I see mentions of the usual door harness issues and door module failures, but I'm not getting any of the telltale issues others have had. Any ideas? I just don't get what the hell happened. The issue happened sometime between disconnecting then reconnecting the passenger door panel harness from the module.

I've done a full CECM reset by disconnecting the battery for 30+ mins since this has fixed random issues previously and nothing changed in this instance.

Appreciate any advice/input. Figures this would happen the week I am selling the car.