GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EuroCustoms!!!

JuJu702

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 Mkv GTI
Just wanted to give a S/O to Ryan at EuroCustoms.:thumbup: I bought a downpipe for my MKV GTI about 3 months ago and love it! Great price, great quality, easy install & fast shipping. Fast forward to now I recently just bought a catback exhaust from Eurocustoms to complete my turboback and the car sounds amazing. Not too loud or too quite just perfect. I wish I would of just ordered the whole turboback in the beginning but hey you live and you learn.

(Thanks again Ryan for the great products & customer service)

Ryan@EuroCustoms

GolfMkV Sponsor
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time out to post your review and feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad your happy with the tbe. Thank you again for your business, we truly appreciate. I hope to work with you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need anything.

Thanks!

Ryan

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 2

BluntSetVDUBS

Infantry Combat Vet
Car(s)
07 GTI
I just delt with Ryan as well. He is an awesome guy Helped me out with my Stage 2 and TBE. Fast shipping on the TBE cant wait to get it installed. I will be working with him again in the future. A++++++++++++++++++++++

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
yea this guy is great! even though i never did buy anything from you guys. you always offered me great deals! :D :cheers: