GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New OEM DV 06H 145 710 D - Diaphragm Removed!

Xenor

Clean Freak
Car(s)
GTI
I've already queried some dealers to get the part. I imagine we can do better than $100 (perhaps).

x2 on fitment, we need someone to look and see if it'll fit a FSI. (We're looking at you Arin@APR...:help:)

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
dealers will tell us. i bet.

wait. parts department workers are retarded. call ever VW dealer till one knows.

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
hey Arin, is the S3 flange and the DV relocation flange in APR's turbo kits the same? I really want ECU control of my DV again but i dont want to go through the hassle of getting a new intake and selling mine...

07Noside

Banned
fsi oem dv port is identical to that of the tsi. theres a reason why the pn for the ccta guys dv is the same as the fsi guys.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
hey Arin, is the S3 flange and the DV relocation flange in APR's turbo kits the same? I really want ECU control of my DV again but i dont want to go through the hassle of getting a new intake and selling mine...

OEM flange and APR flanges are different, however both fit an OEM DV.

AK_GTI

Deutsche Tourenwagen
Car(s)
2007/2001 GTI/Golf
my dealer has the new one and they are replacing them when you bring your car in for any type of service cause here in the negative temps our g valves our even failing.
i think they are sick of coming out of pocket to replace "g" revisions

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
Also maybe the forge spacer will no longer be able to be used w/ this rev. Cant tell by the pics but just throwing it out there.

Looks like they beefed it up alot, took as much rubber/seals out that they could to reduce the chance of the diaphragm ripping.

Midnight00SE

Mr. Othy
From what I understand, this will fit both FSI and TSI motors. That would lead me to believe the Forge spacer will still fit.

I'll be picking this up soon even though I still haven't had any problems with my stock DV with 62k on it and 34k of that being chipped.