GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bagged 2007 gli 108k miles $7000obo

bagged_mkvgli

Putting my gli back up for sale due to house hunting and i could use the extra cash.

Its a 2007 with 108k miles
At 95k miles it had the full timing belt and water pump service, r8 coil packs, new spark plugs, DSG service done, which i have the receipt for ~1800 worth of work.
I have the receipts for all the work i have had done on the car to include oil change and cam follower changes
i have also had the passenger side axle boot replaced.
The only thing i do not have a receipt for because i did it myself, was the radiator core support, it was cracked when i bought the car so i replaced it.
I have taken the best care of this car that i could, i really enjoy it but i need to free up the cash, the car does have a lien and it is through Navy federal credit union and i can meet you there and they would take care of everything.

Surprisingly the car burns almost no oil, i can make it a full oil change period without adding any.
It has all the bolt ons needed for stage 2 except the HPFP upgrade but the car isnt tuned, and hasnt ever been to my knowledge.
Full exhaust
Intake
Garrett 400hp front mount
42 Draft catch can
Full airlift performance suspension with v2 management
Rotiform BLQ's

The Bad:
Headliner is semi sagging.
Will probably need the cam chain service soon being as it has 108k on it but every other maintenance thing has been taken car of.

Feel free to ask any questions.

It no longer has the lip in the pictures, i just put a Votex rep lip on that honestly looks much better.