GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread #2

jpun15

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI 6MT
FS: 2008 2-dr White GTI 6-speed with <70,000km located in Toronto

Putting a feeler out for potential sale of 2008 2-dr White GTI 6-speed located in Toronto. May be inheriting a faster car and don't have room for this car anymore.

Details:
- 6 speed manual
- Leather seats and moonroof
- Less than 70,000km
- 1 owner
- includes 2 sets of wheels/tires - summers (OZ Allegerita + Bridgestone RE11) and winters (Dunlop Wintersport 3d) with plenty of rubber left

Upgrades:
- Please see my sig
- Pioneer navigation system

Car has been regularly dealer serviced since Day 1 with all paperwork to confirm.

PM me or drop me an e-mail for more details:
jpun15@gmail.com

4wealn mkv GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
As the title says, I need a pair of stock front springs for my '07 GTI.

I have a set if you are still looking. maybe 2000 km on them

4wealn mkv GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
All for 2007 GTI, brand new rear factory tail lights $100, set of R32 tail lights, one is cracked $50.
OEM blow off valve $30, 2 fuel pumps, one is mint, the other for parts $150 for both, OEM discharge pipe $40.
Please message me if interested. All prices are obo.

Last edited:

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Still have some parts FS from my GTI, just posted on Kijiji locally but will gladly ship at your cost. Click links for pics. All prices in CDN and are obo.

OEM R32 Euro Tails with Amber signal, great condition, a steal at $260:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1235805942

4x H&R Wheel Spacers 12mm 5x112 with extended wheel bolts. Complete setup to widen your stance for the flush with the finders look, priced to sell at $180 (may be expensive to ship due to weight):
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1235822526

2x Forge 15mm Wheel Spacers 5x112. A little wider and black anodized finish, $80:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1235825342

OEM Lug Bolt caps. Full set including pieces to fit OEM wheel locks. $10:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1235831095

Talonstylz

Looking for a plaid drivers bottom seat for An 09 gti.
I'm located in edmonton. So local, or willing to ship.

Also have brand new oem but aftermarket front springs.
Taking offers or trades for whatever parts that will fit the car.
Thanks.

jp3g

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
FS: Ross-Tech Micro-CAN, VAG-COM Cable, $250

Ross-Tech Micro-CAN, VAG-COM Cable for sale. Looking to get $250 O.B.O. GTA preferred (will ship at your expense).

pomme de terre

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 UG GTI, DSG
Clearing out some old parts. Located in the GTA.

$200 - OEM front lip painted United Grey. I had this professionally sanded down and painted at a body shop for $300. Didn't end up mounting it so the paint is as-new and completely scratch free.

$OLD - Used OEM rev G diverter valve (p/n 06F-145-710-G). Taken off the car very early on once I got chipped. Kept around as a spare but never ended up needing it.

$OLD - Used OEM ignition coilpack (p/n 06F-905-115-F). I upgraded to R8 coilpacks when I got chipped and kept a few of these around as spares, but never ended up needing it. Note that the box in the pic is of the R8 coilpack.

$80 - Full set of used OEM brake pads and rotors off a 2009 GTI. They came off the car at under 70k, but those were almost all highway kms so these have at least half life left. Can get pics/measurements for any interested buyers. I've covered the rotors in grease before storage to prevent them from rusting (they were stored indoors in the basement anyways).

Last edited:

dc.

Ready to race!
FS:

Goodyear eagle LS2000 x 4
235/35/19
80% tread
DOT 0715
Please see pics for details.*
$450 pickup in Markham

pomme de terre

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 UG GTI, DSG
Selling a poster I have of the first 5 generations of the GTI (MKI through MKV). Size is about a 1/4" shy of 18" x 24" in both directions. This was an extra print, it was never mounted.

Looking for $30. Local pick up in the GTA.

Perpetuus

Data Encryption
FS: VF Engineering Engine + Trans Mounts

Selling my VF Engineering Engine + Trans Mounts. These are in fantastic condition and used for very few miles - see pics.

Only selling both as a set, the way they are meant to be installed.

Excellent upgrade over the soft stock mounts.

In original boxes.

300 for both. Not selling separately.