Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Nice! Looking forward to final look.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I have some big fat spacers Im going to throw on it this weekend so it will at least fill out the fenders. Going to test fit my Fliks to see how that looks as well.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Looking sweet! Which ones are those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I have some big fat spacers Im going to throw on it this weekend so it will at least fill out the fenders. Going to test fit my Fliks to see how that looks as well.

I am about 99% sure I am going to do this. Going to paint match the flares and probably go with Rotiform Nue 18x9.5 with 265/35 tires. The Nues can be ordered with custom offsets from 0-45. If I recall correctly the offset on that MK6 with 18x9.5 wheels was 15. Most affordable cast wheel I like for this and the added bonus of customized offsets for the best fit.

The wheels look like these, wish my car looked like that.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion

Only one of your pictures is working, PLEASE FIX THAT I WANT TO SEE!!!!!!!!! Which flared did you end up getting? How was the install?

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
^What he said^ I thought it was just on my end. I would also love to see the progress.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Links were updated.
I hate trying to crosslink pictures from G+, I can never get it right.
I really dig the Nue wheels, I definitely want to go concave for my next set.
My only concern is weight. I found a set of 1552 wheels I like but they weigh 31lbs.

Im going to test fit my Fliks sometime this week. I was going to mess around with spacers and wheels this weekend but I ended up working on some other stuff and built a better way to jack up my car than just using a 2x4 to get onto ramps.
Bought a 10foot 2x12, chopped it in half, then built a backstop so I can put my ramps on top of it. BOOM mega ramp and no longer worrying about lining up ramps and 2x4s and having things move around.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
enkei rs05rr

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
LOL sorry bro....still only the first picture works. The anticipation is killing me.....tease.

Bluepower

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a set of 8.5x17 SSR Competition's for sale, covered with decent Continental DWS tyres..
The are 5x114.3 originally(m12 holes), but the holes are bored out to accept the M14 bolts, and I'm running wobble bolts(without a problem for 1000's km's on different cars).

1 problem: wheels are located in the Netherlands(Europe) and shipping would cost too much I reckon..

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
PICTARS (sorry just got around to uploading to Imgur):