GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vag-Com / vagcom Guide

theyoyomaster

Does anyone know how to disable the auto re-locking if your car is locked, you hit unlock then don't open the door right after? If I specifically tell my car to unlock I want it to stay unlocked.

Eric6014

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2 Door 2008 GTI DSG
VCDS Alternative?

So, I know VCDS is the standard and is probably better than anything else out there, but does anyone have experience with OBD Eleven? It seems like it has a lot more features than some of the other tools out there. A lot cheaper than a Vagcom cable.

https://obdeleven.com/

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Looks like it does coding on the pro version, but I've never heard of it.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
VCDS has the most support by far.

Torque and a canbus Bluetooth dongle is probably the fastest and best supported app.

Eric6014

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2 Door 2008 GTI DSG

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI

ragnaroc05

I tried searching and failed, but does anybody near central PA have vag-com and able to activate the ftp lights for me or point me in the direction of someone who can? Any info is much appreciated.

vath

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
I tried searching and failed, but does anybody near central PA have vag-com and able to activate the ftp lights for me or point me in the direction of someone who can? Any info is much appreciated.

Saddly

I'm eastern PA and have done that mod.... No plans to go west any time soon though...

vath

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
I'm in Lehigh Valley... 3 hours from you I imagine. I suggest you buy the cable. It will definitely pay for itself in time. Check engine Light diagnostic and Tire Pressure Sensor On/Off for snow tires is so easy.

ragnaroc05

I've thought about it, but with the budget I'm one I just can't justify spending $250 for something I may use a few times. I just hate having lights that are installed but I can't use.

Thanks anyways mate!

HeytredSpartan

HeytredSpartan
Car(s)
Gti
Anyone in fort Myers cape coral florida have a vag-com, new to the forums and would like the upgrades it comes with

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk