GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MJM Autohaus

silversv1k

Ready to race!
Ordered HPS pads front and rear and NEUSPEED ss lines on 2/19 and got pads on 3/7. Still haven't received ss lines yet... Payment was charged on 2/19. Dont you usually not get charged until all items have shipped? Call on a daily basis, rarely any answer or useful information on my order. Have heard several times that they should be there any day now, but can never find a tracking number. Hopefully i eventually get the ss lines, been waiting a month now to do my brakes.

Car(s)
Subaru
This is why I'll never do business with them again. I ordered an underdrive pulley last yr and it took over a month to get it processed.

Sent from my flip phone

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Sad that they still get people to buy from them with this kind of reputation.

Yikes...

On a scale of A+ to F, they are rated an F for the following reasons:

86 complaints filed against business
Failure to respond to 38 complaints filed against business
5 complaints filed against business that were not resolved
Overall complaint history with BBB
Advertising issue(s) found by BBB

This company's website, www.mjmautohaus.com, includes an approximation of the BBB Accredited Business Seal. This company location is not accredited by this BBB and our policies prohibit such a reference. On September 24, 2013, BBB contacted this company to request they remove all reference to BBB. The company has not yet complied with BBB requests.

Alex08T

Ready to race!
I ordered a P-Flo from them. The part never came and I spent many hours on hold with them. They told me it shipped but they had no tracking info so how do I know it actually shipped. I told them I would like the part shipped in the next two days or I was going to cancel the order. They took it upon themselves to cancel it that day, it's like they aren't even trying. I asked why they cancelled my order before the time I gave them and they said they could ship it soon and I said that would be fine. It got to the point where I contacted nuespeed about MJM's poor service. Nuespeed said that they haven't sold MJM any inventory in months and that they often get complaints about MJM. Nuespeed also said that they have asked MJM to stop advertising the fact that they "cary" nuespeed parts and MJM has blatantly refused to stop the advertising. Nuespeed sent me a p-flo in 3-4 days for the price advertised on the MJM site BTW. About a month after recieving and installing my P-Flo I noticed there was an additional charge on my card from MJM, a charge that they snuck in way after I dealt with them and it was after they credited my account so it definitely wasn't legitimate. Another note, MJM failed to file with the Texas dept. of corporations in the last two years, not sure what this means but it seems wicked shady. Stay far away from them. I also ended up filing against them for fraud on my card.