GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sundays

red2door06

Go Kart Newbie
hey guys, i live down in south jersey an usualy have sundays off. Maybe we could get a sunday meet goin on once a month?

Oh BTW, i seena black magic GTI out in EHT @the wawa on ocean heights. Was it anyone here? If so, i like the style and what %tint do you have? lookd good.

nj devil

Drag Racing Champion
Hey Jerry, I don't know if you can but on a select few Sat's in Burlington, Dirty Jersey Dubs is having a G2G at K-Mart. I think at 6. Check their site. Maybe me and you and a bunch of dubs can meet up one night. If not, we should def arrange a g2g. I was at a focus g2g in mercer county park. Nice place to have one and its in a great location.

koreaniverson

Autocross Champion
i was at a wawa in williamstown, nj just yesterday but i guess thats quite a drive from ocean heights... i do have black magic with package #2 with 18"... originally from philly though... im down for a meet on sundays since i have sundays and wednesdays off... holla1

red2door06

Go Kart Newbie
yo mike, sounds good, i might be able to hit up the meets over there, i know of the k-mart.

koreaniverson, im bout to head up to williamstown 2nite to go see my aunt and chill with my cuzin. yea thats a far distance between the two.

i guess there arent that many MkV GTi's on this forum that are from south jersey.... maybe ill hit up the vw vortex

wildstar

Autocross Champion
lol i work sundays... rents live in moorestown so im down there every other weekend. fridays and sat are best for me

wildstar

Autocross Champion
friday nites i can def do... ill b down in s jersey next friday

nj devil

Drag Racing Champion
Well on Friday nights at the Turnersville Fuddruckers on rt 42 there is a general g2g , we could always just meet up there

blackgti06

"My Fast"
Car(s)
2006 MKV Gti
Hey Fri 29th at 130am in Monclair at 6 brothers diner there is going to be a mkv gti meeting. We have a few ppl comming already so please email me if you have any questions.