GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
$3.50 in more than one bar, (which is already small) is going to be tiny. But I'd go get $3.50 worth of gold bars for your s2k. How's Friday night sound?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Too late for me, I'll be on a plane to Panama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
Too late for me, I'll be on a plane to Panama

Thursday night? I might have some trouble getting the gold bars by then. I'm still looking for a jeweler that will make it for me. Kay jewelers refused.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
I didn't screenshot the first chat with Kay Jewelers, where I asked, "Serious inquiry: I'm looking for $3.50 worth of gold bars. I would also need to buy the gold and the labor." and the response was something along the lines of, we don't do gold bars.

Here's a screenshot of the 2nd inquiry from Jared's:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
To her credit, that was a very good reply on her end lol

Tater Salad

Go Kart Champion
I agree.

I never have luck with them chat things. once got a sweet deal with Comcast, but lo and behold my message of agreement weren't going through and the chat closed down.

Started a new chat, and the guy is like 'yea, we wouldn't offer that...'

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Strip washed, clay bar, full synthetic polymer hydrophobic waxed with my DA polisher. Even hit the windows. Looks better than brand new. 2011 with only 46k miles. Summer ready!

Next up, a 2+ work trip to a few ports finishing in Romania then back to charleston or wherever the cargo takes me. The rig is the wife's pleasure rig/dog hauler to the beach for the next few months. Plenty of protection for all that sun and slobber lol! Theeeeennnnnn exhaust, maybe cams, intake, maybe bigger tires. The 5.7 sounds nasty as fuck with cams, google it. I fucking love this thing!