GOLFMKV

Maestro file

taaj

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI mkv
Anyone has a base maestro S3 injectors file for this ECU :1P0907115H
If so please send me PM

*I have requested it directly from eurodyne but they didn't have so am just wondering...again

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Nitrous1024

Ready to race!
I have requested it directly from eurodyne but they didn't have

You are out of luck then. If they had ANY base file for your ECU, then we could give you a file from our ECU, which you would then "copy & paste" the raw values to your officially provided base file (not flash the actual file that anyone of us give to you bricking your car in the process).

Is your car Right-Hand Drive by any chance?

Edit: I think you are doing this wrong. You should READ your ECU, then send the file to Eurodyne, they would then cook-up the appropriate changes for you in the form of a new file.

They make a Stage1 and 2 file for me in this manner as my car is RHD and from a different market.

taaj

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI mkv
You are out of luck then. If they had ANY base file for your ECU, then we could give you a file from our ECU, which you would then "copy & paste" the raw values to your officially provided base file (not flash the actual file that anyone of us give to you bricking your car in the process).

Is your car Right-Hand Drive by any chance?

Edit: I think you are doing this wrong. You should READ your ECU, then send the file to Eurodyne, they would then cook-up the appropriate changes for you in the form of a new file.

They make a Stage1 and 2 file for me in this manner as my car is RHD and from a different market.
Sometimes they're kinda straight face not flexible and customer friendly
Maybe that's just the way they're or due to lots of pressure on them
But will ask them if they can do me a file
Ps LHD

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Nitrous1024

Ready to race!
It has been my understanding that Eurodyne is still a small company. It is often times confused with Tapp Auto that deals with all the "hands-on" work. I agree that customer service could be improved for Eurodyne. However, I'm of the understanding that they have something like skeleton staff that monitor the mailbox for incoming requests, so they wouldn't have the resources to spoon-feed everyone. If you said you were from USP Motorsports, or you had a bunch of USP Motorsports parts installed in your car, or a Eurodyne Meth controller installed in your car, the response you get would be more accomodating.

Don't simply ask them if they have a base map for your ECU part number.
READ your ECU, e-mail them the READ file, and they would cook up a file for you to download and flash from similar ECUs that they have tuned on their dyno.

The ECU part numbers are usually just different revisions of the same hardware. Once they can see the storage blocks whitin your file, they can fix it for you.