GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2006 GTI DSG Package 1 $1900

Big Jerm

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2006 GTI
SOLD

As the title states I am selling my 2006 GTI DSG Package 1 (cloth, Sirius & sunroof) reflex silver 210513 miles. Vag-Com shows in the scan it needs the n216 solenoid replaced only problem with the car (I do have Vag-Com). Runs and drives but when reaches normal temperature it goes to only 1st & 3rd with the prnds flashing. Car in no means is perfect. It has a burn in the driver bottom, dings and dents etc. Motor runs really strong. Looks to be all factory other then the a3 throttle pipe I did using all oem parts. When I bought it, appears someone lowered it using blue vw lowering springs. I could be wrong but looks to be lowered around a 1 inch and halfish. Car was really rough when I picked it up and made a couple trips to the junk yard and replaced a lot of pieces like oem radio, roof antenna and lots of interior pieces replaced. Just changed motor oil & filter, new valve cover gasket, dsg oil & filter change. Red top coil packs added. I have clear Tennessee title in hand and I'm not the original owner. I have it priced locally a little cheaper but that's me taking a lot of factory parts to build up my 06 4motion Passat VR6. If it's something someone would want as is for $1900 come get it (only selling GTI to fix my 06 Passat VR6 4motion which the timing chain / guides / kit needs replaced to get it back on the road). Call or text is fine, if you call leave a voice mail four two three 741 / 3 o 93 Jeremy can send more pictures having trouble loading pics from my iPhone to the thread. Car is located in zip 37690 (Telford, TN yes in the heart of bfe).

Attachments

• IMG_6100.JPG
    IMG_6100.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_6151.JPG
    IMG_6151.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 255
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_6150.JPG
    IMG_6150.JPG