GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoWo Mobile detailing 5/14

dubbed24

Ready to race!
Alright everyone,
Southern Street Tuning and Detailing will have a mobile detailing service setup at Sowo on 5/14 next to Cool River Tubing and the Kleen Freaks vendor location. If we have the demand we will also be there the following day 5/15. Listed below are the services we will be offering. I look forward to meeting you and hearing form you!

*update* as of right now we will be first come first serve. We do have some appointments that were set up before we began getting a lot of interest. But to try and convenience everyone, you can contact me at my cell below on the day of and I can give you a heads of as to how we are looking! We will try our best to get everyone seen and out in a timely manner! Thank you everyone for the support and I look forward to seeing you all

-Wash: $20
-Wash and Vac: $30
-1 Step Polish: To be announced

If you have any questions or inquiries you can PM me here, text me at (404)304-2980 or email us at southernstreettuning@gmail.com

If you want to view some pics of previous work then look us up on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...35782219861125 and if it easier for you them message us on Facebook

Last edited: