Status
Not open for further replies.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Haven't been on in a while so I forget who's going to SOWO, but if anyone is have fun and be safe out there! So jealous since the pictures are already flooding instagram

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Mine too....the only issue is that none of the pictures that are on my feed, are cars that belong at Sowo.

I follow a lot of good pages so the cars I've seen are pretty top notch. Thus far a pair of mk1's being towed down by a Tacoma where the standouts for me, I forgot the guys user though you might have seen it. Btw Follow me on Instagram dude, ik we're friends on fb but I'm never on that shit. I think my user is just my name, belminheco. That goes for everyone else as well

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
I follow a lot of good pages so the cars I've seen are pretty top notch. Thus far a pair of mk1's being towed down by a Tacoma where the standouts for me, I forgot the guys user though you might have seen it. Btw Follow me on Instagram dude, ik we're friends on fb but I'm never on that shit. I think my user is just my name, belminheco. That goes for everyone else as well

my buddy Joe (I think his handle is turbo_joe) is hauling a CLEAN mk1 caddy down on his old man's silver Tacoma...you might have seen him...but other than that, it's all Mazda's, Toyobaru's, and Honda's....all of which are well-built cars, but don't belong at SoWo...

#instagramisgay. I only use it to post photos on the machtigindustries page for advertising. Too much circle jerking for me to get on the bandwagon

I don't follow...how is there circle jerking on Instagram? There's nothing but comments and likes haha...if anything, it's a lot of flaming

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
#instagramisgay. I only use it to post photos on the machtigindustries page for advertising. Too much circle jerking for me to get on the bandwagon

I agree, there's a lot of scene queers doing there thing on there. I enjoy it more than fb, since that really went down hill with the "like so you don't go to hell" shit.

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Found the guy I mentioned before. These mk1's are perfect as far as I'm concerned. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431561684.266917.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.