GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
I know. I've been getting killed by them! I'll be trying mine out May 23-24.

friend is pissed at me, hes on beat z2, has re71 ordered for month plus now, but backordered in his size... tirerack had mine here in less than 20 hours.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Are they film or actual yellow glass? they look too shiny to be overlays.

replacement glass. Pull out old mirrors from frame and glue these in, putting ontop of old glass wasn't a safe method, love them,

at the time i was driving home at night constantly and being blinded from my side mirrors, they made a huge difference.

plus aspherical

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Hey guys, I got my new tires on so I decided to get an alignment done to make sure they wear evenly. The guy said that he got everything within the limits except for the front passenger side which is a bit out. He said that the only way to get it in is a cradle shift and that involves dropping the subframe. Does this sound accurate?

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Hey guys, I got my new tires on so I decided to get an alignment done to make sure they wear evenly. The guy said that he got everything within the limits except for the front passenger side which is a bit out. He said that the only way to get it in is a cradle shift and that involves dropping the subframe. Does this sound accurate?

for camber, yes. He should be able to set the toe without subframe adjustment. What were the measurements?

Subie2013

Humble yourself

Shut up Cody. :barf:

Yeah, they look pretty shit on the non-TRD FRS, especially in that color. The dude here as a black BRZ, and it's lowered, on black HRE-type wheels, with an aftermarket wing...the car is really clean actually. I can't find a picture of his car though...I'll see if I can snap a pic the next time I see it.
Ok so close up isn't bad at all. I actually liked it. Whole picture. No. Just no.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Jordan, how excited are you about the Western Finals???

I was able to go to game two against Calgary, gonna see if I can snatch some for this round.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Ok so close up isn't bad at all. I actually liked it. Whole picture. No. Just no.

Yep. Precisely why I asked for more pics. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.