GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CALLING ALL MINNESOTAN VW OWNERS!!!

MKVowner

Ready to race!
Hey Guys!

Just thought we should get to know one another and possibly get together sometimes, and have a small meet or something. Maybe we could get together and go for a cruise...or have a meet at some restaurant or something. Let me know what you all think! I don't care if you have the brand new GTI, or if you have a 1.8, or a jetta or whatever...we should chill and have fun! Let me know what you all think!

-Joe Swintek

2006 MKV GTI
Black Magic

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Hi neighbors to the north....

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Plymouth here (Minneapolis suburb) anyone here have any experience with S and L imports. Its pretty much closest to me. Any other good tuner recommendations would be welcomed. thanks.

revaudi

Oval Newbie
MHS216 said:
Plymouth here (Minneapolis suburb) anyone here have any experience with S and L imports. Its pretty much closest to me. Any other good tuner recommendations would be welcomed. thanks.
Never dealt with S&L but they seem to have a good reputation.
I have worked with South Central Imports in Minneapolis and Midwest Motorworks in Hudson. Both the owners are really good guys. You'll be happy with their service from either of them. Both have experience with MKVs now (Matt had his suspension done at SCI and I had supsension and chip done at Midwest).

revaudi

Oval Newbie
By the way, big VW show this upcoming weekend (June 10-11) put on by Volksport at Westside VW; I believe it is the Midwest's largest show this year.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Anyone want to get a GTG going before the end of the summer? I've started seeing more GTIs around lately.

notsolinear

Takes his fast for rides
I don't usually follow the MN threads, so excuse me if I'm asking the obvious, but is there anything going on this Thanksgiving week? I'm in the twin cities here for the week and looking for something to do.

Eager Owl

Spotted - CW GTI in Uptown. I passed you Friday evening on Franklin by Lake of the Isles. Sunday you were parked on Lake Street in front of Ragstock. I never see any new GTI's so this must be the same person.

Nice car! I hope you find this forum - it's great.