GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR Wheels - V701 Straight Spoke ** INTRODUCTION **

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
VMR Wheels - V701 Straight Spoke *UPDATED* 12/01/2009

VMR Wheels V701 Straight Spoke UPDATED*12/01/2009*

PRE-ORDERS ARE NOW ACTIVE
Check the sale thread here: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107940

While there's been a lot of great mesh designs on the market, we've had numerous requests to design a concave, straight spoke wheel. We wanted to design something that would retain a simple yet classy look, perfect if you're picking up clients, or just showing at a local meet. With that said, we are pleased to announce our newest addition to the VMR Wheels Collection, the VMR V701 Straight Spoke:

The slightly thicker, straight spoke design conveys a more sophisticated look while still retaining that aggressive concavity that sets the car apart from the rest. Offered in hyper silver, matte black, or gunmetal, the V701's will have a powdercoated clear coat for a little more depth to the finish, protection to elements, and ease of cleaning. The barrel behind the spokes will also be powdercoated to allow most brake dust to be rinsed off.

VMR V701 Straight Spoke Key Features:

-Big Brake Friendly
-Powder Coated Clear Coat
-Aggressive Concave Design
-Offered in Hyper Silver, Gun Metal, and Matte Black for all popular 19" fitments
-Certifications include JWL, VIA & ISO-9001:2000
-VMR's unmatched Customer Service and 1 year warranty

Arrival: Production will be completed in approximately 45 days. Exact arrival date TBA.

Fitments & Colors:

-Initial: 19x8.5 ET35/45
-Colors: Hyper Silver, Matte Black, Gunmetal, Custom

Last but not least.... In the coming weeks, we will have photoshoots with various VWs. We welcome any local customers to drop by. We can mount these on your car for a photo shoot :)

-Jacob@VMR

Last edited:

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
come on gideon!! 19's again!? didnt we have this talk once before lol jk.

looking good man, hope to see these on some dubs soon!

TBear681

Ready to race!
lol i love how the first response whenever VMR introduces a new wheel, is " will they come in 18?" maybe you guys should think about making 18's to begin with, since a majority of people prefer them over 19's..not everyone, but many. At least that's what it seems like in the VW community,but i know your wheels aren't aimed for just us. Sick wheels though, i'd love to pick a set up asap! props to the new desings you've been coming out with, they're all killer.

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else
Holy sh*t.... these are the wheels I've been looking for..... in 18's.

If my car is ready from the bodyshop, I'll be happy to let you mount these wheels and shoot some pix. Just PM me and let me know when you're going to do it.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Glad you guys like the design :happyanim:

Holy sh*t.... these are the wheels I've been looking for..... in 18's.

If my car is ready from the bodyshop, I'll be happy to let you mount these wheels and shoot some pix. Just PM me and let me know when you're going to do it.

PM'd and thank you for your generosity!

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
Another wheel that I like, but not in 19". Tis a shame I cant find decent price wheels is these designs in 18". :frown:

PJ81

power hungry
is there a reason so many people prefer 18s over 19s?

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
I personally think that 18's look the best on our cars...just the right tire to wheel ratio. 19's look too big IMO, and the tires get rubber bandy fast.

That being said though, I really dig the look of the wheels...I think they're sick. Let me know if you guys want some shots on a stock ride height TR. I'd buzz down for a photo shoot.