GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The only set in the WORLD!!!!

sassmasterd

Ready to race!
RARE? hahahahahah! ............This is the ONLY SET IN THE WORLD!

That's right!

These are true one offs! 100 % balanced and ready to go! No work to be done!

Buy them, mount them, and shine:cool:

Rolling Shot: These wheels really do SHINE!

• BDA Fleigen P slots 19x8 et 45 with dunlop z101 tires 215 35 19. Two of the tires also have 95% tread (or more)- the other two have 90% (due to a slight camber wear). LOTS OF LIFE LEFT!

• These wheels have just been re-finished and are balanced and road forced. They are 100% one piece billet aluminum wheels that were cnc'ed out of a solid square block.

• They were originally made by BDA Fliegen for a MK5 Rabbit. If you have ever seen them on a car other than mine, then it may have been the previous owners. I have proudly owned these wheels for over 4 years, i am selling them because i feel it is time to switch it up .

• I have included a picture of the receipt from Al's Hubcaps in LI NY (I picked them up today-April 5, 2014).
    They are freshly re-finished and will not be mounted on on any car except for the new owner s

• I'm asking $2700 o.b.o+ buyer pays for shipping, but am willing to trade for a new set of wheels +cash depending on trade.

I will be posting on other websites, as well as ebay, but I would much rather make a quick and honest sale to a fellow dubber.

Still, cash talks and will makes these wheels walk!

More pictures:

Faces

wheels 1

wheel 2

wheel 3

wheel 4

Barrels:

wheel 1

wheel 2

wheel 3

wheel 4

close up of black spot

This is with out me cleaning the barrels nicely. The one that looks dented, is not. It is just black tire grease (closeups have been included to prove it). Better pictures coming soon!

Waiting for new owner

freshslate

Constant
LOL yup looks like you're rocking a bunch of schlong cutouts on those wheels

all jokes aside, if these truely are one of a kind, then the price isn't actually that bad. especialy being cnc'd out of a solid piece of aluminum block.

glws

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
The cutouts look like cocks, but don't worry: there are enough people with questionable taste in the scene for 'em to sell.

Seriously, though. Why dong-patterned wheels?

sassmasterd

Ready to race!
I'm sure some don't under stand so maybe some education for the mis- informed may help. the p slot. Came on the pirrelli edition vws or Porsches and the old school Vw guys would put them on their cars back in the day it's a throw back to that ... Kinda like how every one now has alphards or benz wheels

Last edited:

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
From now on they're called dick shaped slot wheels. You're the only one in the world that has them

live4something

Ready to race!
well atleast there are a few people around here that actually know something about a VW that was made before 2006.....nice "dick shaped slot wheels" :wink:

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
well atleast there are a few people around here that actually know something about a VW that was made before 2006.....nice "dick shaped slot wheels" :wink:

Everyone should know what these are replicating.

On that note.. OP these are just replicas of p-slots why are you asking so much for them?

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
Everyone should know what these are replicating.

On that note.. OP these are just replicas of p-slots why are you asking so much for them?

They aren't really reps, they look like quality wheels modeled to pay homage to the penis-slots, not a direct copy.