GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shop Life at DBC Tuning

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Bored at the shop and playing with Berk's car on Berk's B-Day! Shhhhhh.....

Well fun is over. Time to make it drivable....
Plus we changed it again......

Last edited:

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2

For Berks Birthday Today, Today till the Wednesday the 31st. We are going to let you celebrate with us!

We are going to offer you $5.00 off your order. Use coupon code: $5doloffberkbday code.
(If it doesn't take, put the code in your order notes. We will enter the discount on our end before processing.)

Email or call us to place your order over the phone. Free shipping with any order over $100.00 plus and additional $5.00 back! 210.399.1172 sales@dbcperformance.com

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Thanks for the orders last night and this morning for those of you that called in your order's this morning. I got an EAR FULL this morning when the Boss rolled in and found out what I did. LOL, it was worth it. Hey, it could have been worse. I could have posted a picture of him in a Birthday hat! [:D]

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion

For Berks Birthday Today, Today till the Wednesday the 31st. We are going to let you celebrate with us!

We are going to offer you $5.00 off your order. Use coupon code: $5doloffberkbday code.
(If it doesn't take, put the code in your order notes. We will enter the discount on our end before processing.)

Email or call us to place your order over the phone. Free shipping with any order over $100.00 plus and additional $5.00 back! 210.399.1172 sales@dbcperformance.com

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Eric stop by with his 07' Bentley GTC for a Secondary Air Injection Pump and Thrust sensor. Easy parts to get, not easy to get to on the car however. Great time and care were taken in order to extract the pump and sensor and than reassemble everything. The car was delivered on time and Eric was pleased as always.

Call or stop by. What do you have for us to do?