LBJ, D-Wade, Bosh, Amare...

Squish_GTI

Ball till I fall
Car(s)
MkV GTI
I think Amare will end up in New York.
Wade and Bosh will end up in Miami.
Joe Johnson will end up Chicago.
Lebron James will end up either in Chicago or New York.

What do you guys think?

oh and btw, my poor Raptors will suck forever led by Turko(failure)glu

Last edited:

ARES MKV

Ready to race!
I think Amaren will end up in New York.
Wade and Bosh will end up in Miami.
Joe Johnson will end up Chicago.
Lebron James will end up either in Chicago or New York.

What do you guys think?

oh and btw, my poor Raptors will suck forever led by Turko(failure)glu

Joe Johnson has pretty much resigned a Max contract with the Hawks. I have a strong feeling Lebron will stay in cleveland, and Boozer may join him there, and Delonte should end up getting traded before the season starts to keep Lebron from killing him.

On Amare, I think you are right he will go to either the Knicks or the Nets, Bosh is pretty much locked to go to Miami with Wade, I still think that team needs at least one more player to get past The Magic, or Cleveland ( if bron stays) in the east.

If However Lebron and Bosh go to Chicago, I would tap Chicago as the winners of the east next year, that team would just be too nasty, even though they dont have a coach yet. Or did they hire some one?? You would have D Rose at PG, You could move Deng to SG, Lebron at SF, Bosh at PF, and Noah at C, that is just a nasty team for anyone to deal with. Plus their bench is decent, not the best depth, but definitely enough to make a deep playoff run. Rose and Bosh alone could contribute 20 a night each, with lebron averaging almost 30 Points a game last season you have 70 points right there between only three players.

btw your interior looks amazing.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
id love to see lebron in ny or nj but i doubt it. he'll prolly stay in cleveland or maybe miami, highly doubt chicago.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Knicks offered James 1 billion dollars, and could end up making 2 billion ofter endorsements.

If he ends up not going to the Knicks, I will have huge respect for the guy.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
THis makes things very interesting

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5348670

Could it really be possible for Wade, Bosh and Lebron to go to Chicago? I think it would truly show the power these guys have over the league if they had planned this the whole time.

It's what they should do!

They will not make as much per basketball salary, but they will all make BANK from endorsements, and duh they will win titles.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
HELLO A POSSIBLE 2 BILLION DOLLARS AFTER ENDORSMENTS FOR LEBRON JAMES, IF HE GOES TO THE KNICKS!!!!!!!!

Theres no wayyyyyyy chicago will be able to match that.

ARES MKV

Ready to race!
It's what they should do!

They will not make as much per basketball salary, but they will all make BANK from endorsements, and duh they will win titles.

They would control the entire NBA for the next five years if they did it. People say they cannot work together, I guess we forget the olympics that quickly. Can you imagine a team that stacked though?

D Rose at PG, argueably probably one of the top five and most atheltic PG in the league. Wade at SG, the second best SG in the league after Kobe Bryant of course, Lebron James, the best SF and second best player in the league after kobe. Bosh at PF, the second best PF in the league, No 1 being Gasol, Deng coming off the bench to sub in for Lebron or Wade, Noah... well he is good at rebounding I admit, dude just has no muscle mass. He needs to bulk up over summer like Howard did three years ago.

ARES MKV

Ready to race!
HELLO A POSSIBLE 2 BILLION DOLLARS AFTER ENDORSMENTS FOR LEBRON JAMES, IF HE GOES TO THE KNICKS!!!!!!!!

Theres no wayyyyyyy chicago will be able to match that.

See the thing is though, players like Kobe, Lebron, Wade, and Bosh are not all about the money. Lebron is already set to make a shit ton of money from sales of NBA and Nike sneakers in China, all he needs now to truly become a global brand is that first ring. If he goes to the Knicks that team wont be ready to compete and a deep playoff run till lebron is almost 29 years old....

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Lebron will make a billion regardless of where he is.

One vote for staying here in Cleveland. :thumbsup:

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Theres so many possibilities right now Im trying to just wait and see what happens.

Who cares about the money, Lebron certainly doesnt, he wants to win!

I still hate him though.

the second best SG in the league after Kobe Bryant of course

Lebron James, the best SF and second best player in the league after kobe

Bosh at PF, the second best PF in the league, No 1 being Gasol

Haha couldnt agree more.

Lakers FTW 2010 Champions baby

Squish_GTI

Ball till I fall
Car(s)
MkV GTI
I don't think LeBron is 29, he's probably 23-24, and he's been in the league for 7 years.. wow. You guys are right tho, even tho Knicks want to give LeBron billions of dollars, at the end of the day he wants to win. So he'll either go to Chicago or play together with Wade/Bosh in Miami..

question is .. would NBA be fun to watch with those three guys on one team? I know Pierce/Allen/Garnett did the same thing but they were in their 30's when they did that, and now they're so old they can't even perform on the court! These guys would be in their mid-20's, playing together.. I'd say easy champions in the next 5 years.

I forgot about my man Agent GUNS (lol).. Gilbert Arenas.. where do you think he'll end up?