GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some idiot in a Lexus IS250 thought he was fast (video)

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Always a good idea to video tape your illegal street race, idiots

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
so was i, it looked like a drag strip to me

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
...and definitely in Mexico. :thumbsup:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
so ummmmm how do you miss 2nd gear in a auto....? o_O

He didn't, but ricers always need some excuse for why they lost. "I missed a shift," or "My car isn't running right," are some of the standard go-to excuses, lol.

-SnowMan-

Ready to race!

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Yeah, I can't imagine anyone would pay over $30000 for that.

It's the same demographic that buys these or the BMW 328: $30,000 Millionaires who want to impress their friends with a premium brand name but can't afford actual performance. Douchebag posers, basically.

On a side note, I have to pass dbag Budget Ballers that refuse to move over for "lesser" cars on a daily basis, on the right. I fucking hate entry-level Lexus and BMW drivers. They tend to be some of the biggest tools on the road. My favorite part is when they speed up to try to stop the pass and they can't, especially when im beating them in my grampapa DeVille. They get so mad! I always make sure to cut em off real good, just for good measure. :smile:

-SnowMan-

Ready to race!
It's the same demographic that buys these or the BMW 328: $30,000 Millionaires who want to impress their friends with a premium brand name but can't afford actual performance. Douchebag posers, basically.

On a side note, I have to pass dbag Budget Ballers that refuse to move over for "lesser" cars on a daily basis, on the right. I fucking hate entry-level Lexus and BMW drivers. They tend to be some of the biggest tools on the road. My favorite part is when they speed up to try to stop the pass and they can't, especially when im beating them in my grampapa DeVille. They get so mad! I always make sure to cut em off real good, just for good measure. :smile:

It may be comparable to the 328i but the 2008 328i is far better performance wise. Its 0-60 is 6 seconds. The new 2012 328i sedan is 5.5 seconds.

But yea, I agree the IS250 is for guys that want to look rich and want to have a fast looking car.