GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo Impressions

SpdR

Panzerkampfwagen Owner
Car(s)
Mk5 GTI
I want a real soft for my baby, a thing i can't get in my country :iono:
So i want to go to greece, the nearest place to me where i can find a revo dealer to upgrade my software. That is after i get my milltek exhaust and an intake. So i ask kindly to those who have a Revo upgrade to post their impressions after they got rid of the stock soft, and how much did it cost. I sent emails to the guys in greece but none of them returned them :cry:
I would be like soooo lucky if i find someone in Greece with a Gti around here :)
So until i get to talk to the Revo dealers in Greece ,i would like to know these details from you guys. Thanks :bow:

SpdR

Panzerkampfwagen Owner
Car(s)
Mk5 GTI
fine, can't complain..
many people with comunist ideas and the country has a lot to catch up to other western countries... but if you get over some aspects, it is a great place to live, and a great enviroment for business :) legal or ilegal:smoking:
as example... u can see a Mclaren SLR and a Murcielago standing right to a car (in very poor condition) that was made in the comunist's time ..so this is now the country of all posibilities :biggrin:

the condition of the streets quite sux, and that's bad for any suspension.. but the cops are understanding for the right sum :burnrubber:

SpdR

Panzerkampfwagen Owner
Car(s)
Mk5 GTI
Moscow is a little too far...Greece is the best option (A short trip for me at the beach, some extra bhp for the Gti)and i still i have to drive 'only' 1000km to get there... And i would be afraid to go through Ukraine and a big part of Russia :) instead of Moscow i would choose Spain, but it would need a lot of time and money.
10x for the tip ;)

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
such a shame on those Greeks not to answer your questions. I have a good friend that has Revo and he can't be happier. The flexibility to finetune your vehicle is priceless. I was getting Revo but then chose a different mod path. Go for it, you will be happy. How is the dealers/services in Romania?

SpdR

Panzerkampfwagen Owner
Car(s)
Mk5 GTI
johnny.. that is an option... but the hardware/software would cost a lot and in this moment i only need a soft upgrade

scuderiavw... i could upgrade my car here, but it wouldn't be very well for it.. they don't have experience , especially with the tfsi. I studied some forums for a while and considering the distance between me and other options, Revo is the best i can get.

The dealers are quite stealers :mad:
The prices at servicing are quite resonable.In most cases, the services suck because they expect to give them some 'personal attention' in money, to put you at the top of the list and to take care of the car. If u don't do this, u can wait up to some weeks because they are permanently booked up with cars that come into service.... Nasty,isn't it?! :eek:

SpdR

Panzerkampfwagen Owner
Car(s)
Mk5 GTI
unfortunately,yes....
i forgot to ask...do you know how much did your friend pay for the stage 2 upgrade and sps select plus?!

SpdR

Panzerkampfwagen Owner
Car(s)
Mk5 GTI
Thanks.. I'll think about it..At this moment, i do not have time to do this..
Now, can somebody please clear me about revo and prices of sps select plus and stage two soft?!

GolfRS

Banned
Well today is your lucky day....

I am from Greece and i just contacted Revo about their software.

I haven't installed it yet but I would be happy to answer any question.

Cheers