GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Paint shops in Mississauga

jdr1281

Car(s)
07 GTI RED
Hay guys i just got a mk5 a couple of months ago thinking i would stop the mod bug. but it never changes i am looking for a paint shop in the gta preferably Mississauga that can paint the sides rear and my abt lip? any suggestions? Also any meets in the gta? thanks

RedRabbit08

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV Rabbit
Old thread raising from the dead... Did you find a place that does good work for a decent price?

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Old thread raising from the dead... Did you find a place that does good work for a decent price?

If you're willing to drive to Markham, you can go to chipmaster.. They're painting my votex lip for 150 cash. They do good work too

ckabin

Passed Driver's Ed
or unibody. up by the airport. good work for a fair price. and lifetime warranty

ian.. you snagged that vortex lip a few days ago before I could didnt you... **shakes fist**

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
votex lip*

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
or unibody. up by the airport. good work for a fair price. and lifetime warranty

ian.. you snagged that vortex lip a few days ago before I could didnt you... **shakes fist**

Haha which one? I got a rep lip from extreme parts in Woodbridge (steeles and 400 area). 149.99!

Tapatalkin

ckabin

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha which one? I got a rep lip from extreme parts in Woodbridge (steeles and 400 area). 149.99!

Tapatalkin

Oh nice.

There was one for sale on here for all of 2 hours a few days ago for $85. new unpainted. that's a pretty sweet deal. the wife said I'm not allowed to spend any more money lately on car parts haha... you going to the KK meet tonight???

on a side note.. to the person bumping the thread.. if you're looking at painting the plastic stock parts that are textured (i.e. the lower valance of a rabbit/gti bumper/gti skirts) you have to bring it to a place that will do it right. IIRC you need to use an adhesive primer as the plastic is injected/impregnated or whatever with an oil or wax or something to be able to maintain its lusture for many years. if you don't do it proper, the paint has a better chance of cracking and peeling off the bumper.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Oh nice.

There was one for sale on here for all of 2 hours a few days ago for $85. new unpainted. that's a pretty sweet deal. the wife said I'm not allowed to spend any more money lately on car parts haha... you going to the KK meet tonight???

on a side note.. to the person bumping the thread.. if you're looking at painting the plastic stock parts that are textured (i.e. the lower valance of a rabbit/gti bumper/gti skirts) you have to bring it to a place that will do it right. IIRC you need to use an adhesive primer as the plastic is injected/impregnated or whatever with an oil or wax or something to be able to maintain its lusture for many years. if you don't do it proper, the paint has a better chance of cracking and peeling off the bumper.

I believe it was a rabbit lip.. But not sure

Tapatalkin

kuhl

Das Auto
FH pro collision in brampton, ont. they are really good. they do lips for 150$ cash and I've seen many showcard they've done. they are proper