GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GIAC

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
I just had my GIAC Flash yesterday. At first I didn't notice such a big change but after a while I guess the ECU got "used" to the new flash and started to really pull hard, I mean HARD! Wheel spin is a problem at first, but I know how to control it now.. After getting flashed and driving off the shop I was holding 13-14lbs, now I'm holding a good 16-18lbs easy... FTW! I didn't think it would make this much of a difference? This car is too fast now, I'm going to get that stock program back....

J/K :laughabove:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I had the same experience... at first I was thinking it was not all that but after a few drives over a couple of days I became very impressed... Love the GIAC X chip... Itchin to do the TB now

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
What TB are you going with? I'm thinking of the AWE one whenever it comes out.. if they lag too much I'll just get the GHL

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Deezz_Nuttz said:
What TB are you going with? I'm thinking of the AWE one whenever it comes out.. if they lag too much I'll just get the GHL

I'm torn between the TT and Miltek

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Opps I think it was Trevor who was installing it this past weekend... I got your names mixed up

Nikerey

Darkness
Vivid said:
Opps I think it was Trevor who was installing it this past weekend... I got your names mixed up

Yeah trevor has Miltek installed now, were going to be drooling over it at the meet tomorrow.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
trevor, what do you think about the miltek TB?