GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No 2007 Golf on VW website

IT_Golf_man

Passed Driver's Ed
It's a wonder to me that I've already had my car for 2 days now and VW still doesn't have the 07 Golf on their website :iono: Kind of bad marketing to already have these cars showing up in dealershps but not even have it on website to configure etc..

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
I have no answer for you but even though the GLI has been out for even longer it's not on the VW website either. Guess VW is slower in updating these new models.

MKThree

Ready to race!
I don't think the new Golf is considered officially out yet , that comes in February/March I think. We might see VW launch the new Golf section timed with the official release. Thats my best guess.

StookMK5

Passed Driver's Ed
Soon and I bet it'll be cool too. The commercials and videos I seen here are all trying to project a cool lively image so I bet they'll have all sort fancy stuff for the Golf on the VW site.

kosmo6

Ready to race!
My guess is that they don't want to sell out their early '06 MkIV GTIs. Right now they have a GTI under the "New/Special Edition Vehicles", but it's still the old one. It'll probably have the new GTI in a couple of days.