GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Converting to the da.:Rkside

BeveStrown

RIP Chewie, Bye GTHigh
What's the HP 1/4 mile #'s?

Gonna take it to an AWD dyno this week. Previous owner did a 12.54 a couple years back at H20i before the C2 injectors and software

What the crap OP, we were the same. Now your baller.

In for pics.

Looks like you gotta get a turbo R too, I think I saw one from C2 for sale haha

So the title listed VWoA as the owner?

It was

Did Mercedes make the lightweight pistons and does it throw down 30 lbs of boost?!

60 pounds thanks to the BMW lifters

Thanks for the love! Just drove it back to my dealership. Gonna swap my Budapest wheels and LED tails on then take pictures :thumbsup:

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Gonna take it to an AWD dyno this week. Previous owner did a 12.54 a couple years back at H20i before the C2 injectors and software

Looks like you gotta get a turbo R too, I think I saw one from C2 for sale haha

It was

60 pounds thanks to the BMW lifters

Thanks for the love! Just drove it back to my dealership. Gonna swap my Budapest wheels and LED tails on then take pictures :thumbsup:

Dam, do you get the balance of the drive train warranty?

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
I am jealous in a way that I cannot even describe. Damn you.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Wait - if it's titled to VW couldn't that mean it was just a leased car and not necessarily a car that was driven by a VW executive? So the turbo could have been installed "aftermarket"? Do any of the turbo compents have Audi/VW part numbers on them? How will a dealer or you diagnose any problems? Does a dealer have the profile for your car?

Johnny

I'm Here for the Gangbang
Wait....what? I realize I've been out of the loop for a while but I seriously doubt an "Official VWoA" turbocharged R32 actually exists. I want pictures or something.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
Pics of said car?? what kind of turbo its on it?? VWoA build it on their own?? its interesting, looks like you may have bought a dealer´s "experiment/showcar", not exactly VWoA´s.