GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Coilovers...

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
Hey I know there's a million threads on these..
I've read a lot of them, but I still have questions. I'm looking for a basic coilover setup, don't plan on tracking or autoXing, by want to go lower and put more power to the ground (going ko4, currently 2+) looking into full engine/Trans/dogbone BSH mounts.

I've looked at pwehaus coilovers, haven't heard or read about them though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
Also looking into a used setup, but what's condsidered lowish mileage? Don't want to get something already beat

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
We have FK, JOM, ST coilovers for any budget, from entry level and up! For all our options please click the photo below, have more questions? Feel free to shoot me a PM and I would be glad to help!

Andy

Slave IV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV R32, B5 S4
Sounds like you should just get some good springs and call it a day..until you blow your dampers and then get something like Koni sports.

TAI1FOB

Hey I know there's a million threads on these..
I've read a lot of them, but I still have questions. I'm looking for a basic coilover setup, don't plan on tracking or autoXing, by want to go lower and put more power to the ground (going ko4, currently 2+) looking into full engine/Trans/dogbone BSH mounts.

I've looked at pwehaus coilovers, haven't heard or read about them though

to put more power on the ground, you need LSD, suspension won't really help.

for basic setup, i would get ST instead of Powerhouse.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Also looking into a used setup, but what's condsidered lowish mileage? Don't want to get something already beat

it'd depend on how they were used, a few thousand miles sounds low but if it was lots of track duty then the damper would have seen a pretty hard life.

to me purchasing aftermarket suspension is always a little bit of a gamble, id save and go for something new within your budget.

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
I'm thinking screw it, just goona go with H&Rs... I'd rather spend a little more than buy twice

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
Well lol I didn't really have a dead set budget in mind. Just didn't want to spend 2k on suspension when I don't track, just want to go a little lower, and have something nice for the twisties, but will be mellow for daily driving

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
I got my Bilsteins from ECS for $1050 and couldn't be happier

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
Based off of my general description of my driving
(80% normal daily driving, 20% spirited) and I live in bakersfield where is 90% flat.

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473