GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TSR MK5 GTI VS C63 AMG MODDED

LukeHS3

Ready to race!
GTI Has a gtx30 turbo on 30psi holding 27-28psi.. full engine top and bottom and full lightweight its approx 490-500whp and 1 passenger

C63 AMG has exhaust/headers/intake/tune owner said it has dynod 575bhp, im not so sure these make this much power, i belive they do around 550bhp with similar mods, but i will be happy with telling myself 500-530bhp

anyway will let the vids do the talking

3rd gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zeKB4FF-Ug&list=UUmwIxqqyRsENZ5WSXoIRQ3A

2nd gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPiClxsI37o&list=UUmwIxqqyRsENZ5WSXoIRQ3A&index=1

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Damn....

kal-el

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 MkV GTI
Not a very good vantage point. How far behind?

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Nice kill!

LukeHS3

Ready to race!
Not a very good vantage point. How far behind?

very far on a long enough road it would probaly pull quarter of a mile lol

if you look at the way the amg goes backwards and how quickly it will carry on doing that in every gear

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
very far on a long enough road it would probaly pull quarter of a mile lol

if you look at the way the amg goes backwards and how quickly it will carry on doing that in every gear

He jumped and then you just ate him up... to do that takes an enormous power advantage. Just from that video it was pretty clear the AMG was going to be a blip in your mirror in no time. I do miss having that kind of power, my previous vehicle was a 600whp supercharged GTO and you could terrorize most cars. Your car is, to use the most overused word of this decade, awesome.

LukeHS3

Ready to race!
yeah true talk dude once a car gets the jump it gives them all that extra gain if there not much in between the 2 cars, but not in this case lol the gti could pull leaps ahead easily

its all good fun mate people really dont expect it in a gti aswell which makes it even more fun

there is a stage 2 GTR coming out tonight though and i dont feel as confident lol

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
There is always someone faster. Lots of tricked out cars where I live, including exotics. Neighbor had a twin turbo Gallardo putting down 800 a whp.

Viru5

Ready to race!
OMG I'm in love:wub: