GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pig Spit

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
Just a good product for cleaning everthing on the car. First of I have no stock in this company and am not putting a plug in for it. Pig Spit is about the best product i've ever used for cleaning My bike. It can be used on metal, paint, glass, leather, chrome and it really brings out an excellent shine on what ever you are putting it on. I spray it on my tires, engine. and I am even use it on my Corvette. Some Wal-Marts just started carrying it. I have found it at a couple of websites that i have searched for using a web brouser. http://www.harleymon.us/home.php?cat=16 or http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-cleaning-polish/pig-spit.htm I usto only be able to get it at my local Harley shop. It really works wonders on the black trim around the bottom of the GTI and it is good at getting excess wax off of the rubber also. As soon as i detail my car ill get some befor and after shots of using pig spit if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• 100_0025.JPG
    100_0025.JPG
    259.8 KB · Views: 1,040
  • 100_0026.JPG
    100_0026.JPG
    285.1 KB · Views: 1,021
  • 100_0027.JPG
    100_0027.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 993
  • 100_0028.JPG
    100_0028.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 973
  • 100_0029.JPG
    100_0029.JPG
    239.5 KB · Views: 1,003
My dad uses Brake Fluid for his plastic parts, mainly because it's water resistant. My friend uses armor all on his. I used Tire Shine on the engine bay before.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
pig spitis awsome!!!!!!!!!! but im a zaino man... its a pain in the ass, but 5 coats of zano, and ur good to go!

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
CalBoyTex said:
pig spitis awsome!!!!!!!!!! but im a zaino man... its a pain in the ass, but 5 coats of zano, and ur good to go!

where to find this zaino or zano is it?? how much, perferably online purchase cause there is not much here in UCLA(Ugly Corner Of Lower Alabama)as we in the Army call it.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
kidkusu said:
where to find this zaino or zano is it?? how much, perferably online purchase cause there is not much here in UCLA(Ugly Corner Of Lower Alabama)as we in the Army call it.

go to zainostore.com I love this stuff, if you do happen to get it, just send me a pm, ill give ya some tips and tricks for it. I get pissed sometimes, because its so "shiny" my wife uses my hood as a mirror, and my car is black. :laugh:

destroyboredom

Autocross Newbie
Pics? I used Zaino on my MKIV and ordered some yesterday for the MKV. Can't wait for a nice day. I may be feeling "under the weather" for work one day next week. :wink:

CalBoyTex said:
go to zainostore.com I love this stuff, if you do happen to get it, just send me a pm, ill give ya some tips and tricks for it. I get pissed sometimes, because its so "shiny" my wife uses my hood as a mirror, and my car is black. :laugh:

i know its been a while since anyone has said anything on this thread, but i hope you read this Kidkusu, cause i have a question. i've used shines on rubber parts before, not yet on my MkV, and i noticed that they had a tendency to collect grit and other road grime. do you notice the Pig Spit having any problems like that, especially since the plastic parts on the MkV are fairly large?

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
Hey dude sorry it has been so long, but i have been off on some good army training. I havnt noticed any dirt collection when using the pig spit. it seems to dry in pretty well especially when you hit it up with a dry rag after application. I use it on my bike as well and do not get any road grime build up as well. all in all i would say it is a pretty good product.
Call.me.Junior said:
i know its been a while since anyone has said anything on this thread, but i hope you read this Kidkusu, cause i have a question. i've used shines on rubber parts before, not yet on my MkV, and i noticed that they had a tendency to collect grit and other road grime. do you notice the Pig Spit having any problems like that, especially since the plastic parts on the MkV are fairly large?

Thanks, i'll have to keep that in mind. i just don't like using something that stays "wet" and collects stuff. Thanks again