GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audio Plans?

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
car domain has some great prices on subs. i bought speakers form them before, and the service was awsome. i took the 5-10 day shipping, and it came in 4!!!!! so they get my thumbs up!

lamesauce

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
i will be transferring the system i had in my sentra into my gti as soon as i get a free weekend. the system consists of two 12" memphis in a ported box and eclipse components with an eclipse hu.

but i might have to sell the headunit since it was for a single bin and not the huge one we have in the gti.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
dont sell it bcuz u can use the single bin and get another bin to fit in the remaining space and put gauges in it!:thumbup:

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
Am an SQ audio nutter so i have plans. :eyebulge:

The trunk will be alot like this guys but more stealth.
I need a usable trunk as its a daily driver.

pic one
Pic two

But the front end im not sure of yet, Kick panel builds and a-pillar builds, maybe door builds too.

Equipment will be Alpine headunit and processor, Genesis amps, JL 12"sub, Front components will be new prototypes.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Kurupt-MK5 said:
dont sell it bcuz u can use the single bin and get another bin to fit in the remaining space and put gauges in it!:thumbup:

to my previous post i was wondering if this could actually work bcuz if it can than i might have myself a new upcomming mod! :headbang: :evil: :drinking:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
snoopy said:
Am an SQ audio nutter so i have plans. :eyebulge:

The trunk will be alot like this guys but more stealth.
I need a usable trunk as its a daily driver.

pic one
Pic two

But the front end im not sure of yet, Kick panel builds and a-pillar builds, maybe door builds too.

Equipment will be Alpine headunit and processor, Genesis amps, JL 12"sub, Front components will be new prototypes.

wow, i really like how that is set up, that leaves plenty of room for groceries and other things aswell. Now i might have to change my set up plans.. back to the drawing board :drinking:

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Got a RF Punch HX2 ready to go in. Still deciding on an amp and will probably stick with the stock speakers.