GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area Suspension Install hook-up / help?

jatco903

Passed Driver's Ed
I sent the pm to Julio but there is no message in the outbox page. So I don't know if it did go through or not. If you see this post please pm me. I want to get my fronts springs install. Thanks

JulioVR6

Norcal FTW
Car(s)
2008 R32 81-5k
I sent the pm to Julio but there is no message in the outbox page. So I don't know if it did go through or not. If you see this post please pm me. I want to get my fronts springs install. Thanks

Sorry something was wrong with my password and I couldn't login. But I'm back :thumbup:

JulioVR6

Norcal FTW
Car(s)
2008 R32 81-5k
I apologize to everyone that has been PM'g me. I went trough some personal stuff but I'm back in business.

Please check your PM!

And thanks again everyone for your consideration.

pb19

Just wanted to give another /thumbs up for a great suspension install by Julio. Left my GTI MK6 (I know I'm on the MK5 forum) overnight with Julio and picked it up after work the next day. VWR springs & STR.T Oranges installed and the car looks great. Julio was easy to contact via PM's and text messages. Great price for the work done. I highly recommend Julio over "tuner shops" in the Bay Are for the price and quality of work. Thanks again Julio. :thumbsup:

eskachig

Well, how about that - another thumbs up from a satisfied customer. Julio gave my aging bunny a full suspension refresh, and made everything easy and worry-free. Quick, professional, and the price was very reasonable.

Body roll and understeer are suddenly a distant memory.

Merry Christmas everyone.