GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H&R 28F/24R swaybars

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone have the H&R 28/24mm swaybar combo? How is handling? Do these keep things neutral or understeer or are these going to be setup to over steer pretty hard to help get the car rotating for auto-x? Would it be better to go with one of the softer bars in the front and/or rear?

wronghand

Passed Driver's Ed
There are two set of holes on the bar that you can play with. But overall pretty neutral. not overly tail happy. It's the 28mm big rear bar that make it rotating better for autox, but not a good idea for high speed track. that's just my opinion.

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
I use those sizes on my Mk6 gti - 28mm front and 24mm rear. Basically the same car as a mk5.

Handling is neutral for me; set to soft on front and rear. I three wheel going up steep driveways etc. with all the stiff suspension work/chassis bracing. I've never competitively AutoXed, just for fun every few weeks in the summers, so it's hard to say if this set up is better than stock but it is absolutely better than the APR-branded Hotchkiss bars I had previously.

I love the bars because of the hardware and greaseless design, unlike the Hotchkis bars. I sort of wish I had a smaller front bar but I'm not rebuying parts I've already spent a lot of money on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk