GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Hey Max! How'd chump car go!?

If it makes you feel better, I never made it to Mooresville. Only made it as far as Huntersville's bojangles.

Went okay, lots of work, little sleep :lol:

We were running as high as 9th, but then had a wheel bearing fail around 8:45pm or so. The driver ended up getting sick (unrelated to the bearing lol) and threw up in the car on the way back to the paddock, so we had to clean that..... best part of that situtation is that the driver was a bit loopy when then got out of the car and told us the wrong bearing was bad:mad:. So, we ended up changing both front bearings after we found out that the other one was really the bad one.

That caused us to spend an hour in the pits, and dropped us back to 45th or so. Heavyyyyyyyyyy rain overnight, but managed they managed to not wreck it and worked their way back up the rest of the night/morning. Ended up finishing P16 (out of 100 cars that turned laps IIRC). I'm fairly confident we would have had a top 5 if it wasn't for having to change the bearing(s), and that unplanned driver change. Overall can't complain too much. :cool:

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
How do you like the RS?

Autox friends drunk review after street driving it the other night ( while sober) is pretty much spot on.

That is the stupidest car I have ever driven and it is ridiculously uncomfortable and I would sell everything I have to own one.

It is truly jeff in car form

It's oversized and comically proportioned and it talks like a ***got and it's offensive to polite society and it's wonderful

I also forgot to tell him how to soften the suspension.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
No clue haha. Some forums are weird about their classifieds though. I tried selling it here once already, so I'm resorting to eBay now.

Metra Axxess wiring harness and steering wheel control interface leftover from the MKV.

This forum is 11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Sent Max some pics already, but got to work on our land speed truck a couple weeks ago doing some troubleshooting and wiring. Its at the salt flats this week. Its at 460 hp right now but they're putting dual compound turbos on it eventually and shooting for 1k hp

Attachments

• IMG_1411.jpg
    IMG_1411.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1412.jpg
    IMG_1412.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1410.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 116