GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

09-10 NHL Season Thread

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
this is a really tight series
was anyone seriously expecting the hawks to go up 3-0? i can see the big OT win helping the flyers momentum to tie up the series heading back to the mad house

like the old saying goes, you're never in trouble in a series until you lose at home

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
Lets go Flyers!!

Crazy series so far, each game could have easily gone the other way

Lucidity

Marx
man, the fact that hurricanes won the cup just not long ago should probably help you understand that the league doesn't fix games to favor the high market teams....

iirc the last time the rangers won the cup was 94, and they haven't come close to it since....

officiating for the entire playoffs has been questionable consistently. lots of bad calls, it's not just for whatever team you're cheering for....

You realize that the most viewed Finals aside from this current one which is now the most viewed, was the 2002 Finals between the Hurricanes and the Wings....

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
You realize that the most viewed Finals aside from this current one which is now the most viewed, was the 2002 Finals between the Hurricanes and the Wings....
do you recall the wings team in 2002? it's not a surprise that they would be most viewed....

Lucidity

Marx
Hmmm guess I called it correctly

Lucidity

Marx

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Good Job Blackhawks. Was really pulling for the Flyers. But Leighton sucked this series. I see him fading off next year into a back-up.

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
that was such an ugly goal, kane was almost near the red line, left hand shot coming out the left side with no angle what so ever

good for chicago, too bad this team will look quite different come puck drop in october

SFIrishFool

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' GTI
goddamn the Sharks started out with so much promise, no Nabokov and Rob Blake retiring.

but they are in fact, pretty mediocre at best this season. Annti Niemi sucks. Thanks alot Chicago.