GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wut the hell?!

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
today when i was on my way home, the guy from the car beside me keep yellin at me n try to race me:confused: but the way he yell at me was freakin unpoliet.....he was like"hey!!!!yo!!!asian guy!!come on!!yeah!!lets race" n he kept hittin his gas:iono: i think he is rather too stone or has mental problem........poor Eugene people

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
RJS5689 said:
:iono: just cuz he was being rude makes him gay???? i dont get it. But yea jerks like that should be shut up

Saying someone's a fag doesnt necessarily have to mean he's gay. It's like calling him an asshole or sth..

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
they wont be smiling when you do race them...

[VU]Juan

Oval Newbie
RJS5689 said:
actually its quite different... call him an asshole then, no need to break out the derogatory terms...

LOL... I guess asshole is a lot more acceptable now-days...

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
KevinFastMkV said:
today when i was on my way home, the guy from the car beside me keep yellin at me n try to race me:confused: but the way he yell at me was freakin unpoliet.....he was like"hey!!!!yo!!!asian guy!!come on!!yeah!!lets race" n he kept hittin his gas:iono: i think he is rather too stone or has mental problem........poor Eugene people
Just roll up your windows ;) they normally get the message.

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
checklist for punishing a boyracer:

ESP: Off
Sport mode: On
left foot: brake fully depressed
right foot: throttle fully depressed
revs: check 3000

light goes amber: release brake pedal and check boyracer in rear view mirror

oh and if u had an M5, it would be great pushing that M button.

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
lol! dont ever try racing against those sorts of cars. yeah they look perfectly normal but a GTI for them is just stepping on an ant.

but theres plenty of cars a GTI will beat. and its about a 3rd of a price of an M5.

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
newtogolf said:
lol! dont ever try racing against those sorts of cars. yeah they look perfectly normal but a GTI for them is just stepping on an ant.

but theres plenty of cars a GTI will beat. and its about a 3rd of a price of an M5.
Oh i forgot to mention to you, it was a tuned 540i dinan :\ which made things worse.