GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs 6SPD MKV | WITH A LITTLE SECRET!

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
last night met up with some friends and saw a fellow MKV owner, cool guy we've talked a few times and they say he's been desperate to run me, since they say my car is some type of freak. Anyhow, he's got the exact same mods I have (atleast that's what he said) I have the DSG advantage. Thinking it was going to be an easy DSG win we took two runs...

First Run:
2nd gear run at about 35mph, my reaction was horrible but we punch it and he got the jump on me pretty bad, nonetheless DSG FTW i slowly started to creep on him by 90 I was already ahead and we shut down at about 135 I only had like a half car lead.

Second Run
Again this time I got the jump on his @ss all the way to 130 again and slightly more of a pull.

NOW, I have ran MANY different MKV's with all sorts of mods/chips etc.. and NO ONE (not even other DSG's) had given me such a great run.

I approached him and asked, dude just be honest and tell me what have you done? I WAS LIKE "DUDE YOUR 6MT RUNS VERY DAMN HARD!" He admitted he's got the wastegate hack :eek::thumbdown:

Well this morning he already blabbered his mouth saying he beat me this & that, what he doesn't know is that I have a video to prove it so I'm not sweating it to be honest, but I also overheard this morning he started SMOKING :smoking: OUCH!

I can confirm this hack works because I NOW HAVE SEEN WHAT IT CAN DO TO A 6MT SO I CAN IMAGINE A DSG & NO! i will not try this!!! But I have also heard a few who have sent their K03's to heaven, and it seems we got someone in line:biggrin:!

VIDEO: http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff252/iboost/?action=view&current=053.flv
Sorry for the bad quality BTW iBoost is on the left (votex kit)

Last edited:

StreetSpeed2000

Passed Driver's Ed
Neato, but I'm pretty sure you'll be sending your K03 straight to hell if you're messing with the wastegate.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
im confused, whats the waste gate check

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
last night met up with some friends and saw a fellow MKV owner, cool guy we've talked a few times and they say he's been desperate to run me, since they say my car is some type of freak. Anyhow, he's got the exact same mods I have (atleast that's what he said) I have the DSG advantage. Thinking it was going to be an easy DSG win we took two runs...

First Run:
2nd gear run at about 35mph, my reaction was horrible but we punch it and he got the jump on me pretty bad, nonetheless DSG FTW i slowly started to creep on him by 90 I was already ahead and we shut down at about 135 I only had like a half car lead.

Second Run
Again this time I got the jump on his @ss all the way to 130 again and slightly more of a pull.

NOW, I have ran MANY different MKV's with all sorts of mods/chips etc.. and NO ONE (not even other DSG's) had given me such a great run.

I approached him and asked, dude just be honest and tell me what have you done? I WAS LIKE "DUDE YOUR 6MT RUNS VERY DAMN HARD!" He admitted he's got the wastegate hack :eek::thumbdown:

Well this morning he already blabbered his mouth saying he beat me this & that, what he doesn't know is that I have a video to prove it so I'm not sweating it to be honest, but I also overheard this morning he started SMOKING :smoking: OUCH!

I can confirm this hack works because I NOW HAVE SEEN WHAT IT CAN DO TO A 6MT SO I CAN IMAGINE A DSG & NO! i will not try this!!! But I have also heard a few who have sent their K03's to heaven, and it seems we got someone in line:biggrin:!

hahahahah JUAN, nice another kill under your belt. still undefeated i c. to bad we havent run yet.. lmao..... hahaha cant wait to see the video and the guy is deff going to feel like shit when he see's the video!!! who is he BTW???
and i also hate it when u win and it was a good race and than they said they won........ w/e. as long as u know u won, ur straight

AndorGLI

Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
im confused, whats the waste gate check

the wastegate tunning hack is basicly opening up the wastegate or closing it a little and tunning it were you want it. it will increase your boost of your turbo by allot. some people in a club i belong to are pushing 25+psi with it tunned. one already blew his k03 turbo so thats what u get. but it really does work u just kinda go to know what ur doing. its easy but very very dangerous. i was thinking of duing it but never got there yet. mabye when i place an order for my BT kit i will tune it but right now i'm taking care of my little baby k03.

plus my friend tuned his wastegate perfectly and he's stock with just a intake and he took another mkv gti that has GIAC chip so. waste gate plus intake > chip ( both dsg )

ChongivityAct

Banned
Juan the only reason why you took me in the highway was because you passed me going 130 plus with that other mkv and the beetle from wed pines meets 3 months ago. I was about 1 mile away when i decided to catch up... I hit about 150 constantly to catch up with you. And when we ran it you only pulled 1/2 a car and it was cause i shifted to slowly and you did not gain more. Mad respects to you and your car for being quick but i honestly think i can keep up with you. I also had 19 black rims back when i raced you that weights over 32 pounds a pop cause i was stupid and decided to put 19x9.5 staggered black chrome with a 3 inch lip tsw. I want a rematch. Ever since we ran i have beat a couple of your revo budies :) we should race soon.
laterz:thumbsup:

AndorGLI

Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
Juan the only reason why you took me in the highway was because you passed me going 130 plus with that other mkv and the beetle from wed pines meets 3 months ago. I was about 1 mile away when i decided to catch up... I hit about 150 constantly to catch up with you. And when we ran it you only pulled 1/2 a car and it was cause i shifted to slowly and you did not gain more. Mad respects to you and your car for being quick but i honestly think i can keep up with you. I also had 19 black rims back when i raced you that weights over 32 pounds a pop cause i was stupid and decided to put 19x9.5 staggered black chrome with a 3 inch lip tsw. I want a rematch. Ever since we ran i have beat a couple of your revo budies :) we should race soon.
laterz:thumbsup:

hahahaha yeah, y dont u come to a sflmkv meet one time and than we can talk there.....

AndorGLI

Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
an nice video juan, yeah i can see your car infront about 1/2 a car or close to 1 car ahead. that was a good race

ChongivityAct

Banned
i can see his ahead to but i cant really tell by how much... One day i will see you.

AndorGLI

Car(s)
VW MKV GLI