GOLFMKV

FS: MKV TR GTI everything included

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
FS: MKV TR APR Stage II GTI everything included

Sold

Well guys the time has come. The economy is still tanking and gas is not getting any cheaper. I'm selling the GTI so I can pick up a MKVI TDI (As long as I can get a good price on one). I'm talking with a dealership about possibly trading it in if the prices can work out, but I figured I would post up here in case anyone knows someone who would be interested instead of getting raped by the dealer. Below is a list of the mods but I'm sure I missed a couple lol. The car is in perfect shape, drives great, and is amazing in the twisties.

Price: $11,000 obo (116,000 miles) updated 6-18-12

1. Full adjustable K-sport V3 coilover suspension (recently rebuilt with all new shocks)
2. BSH solid 27mm rear sway bar (just recently replaced bushings and brackets)
3. BSH Polyurethane engine mounts
4. Cam follower replaced every 30k miles, and just done 5k ago.
5. APR Stage 2 Fully Loaded ECU tuning
6. Black powder coated Audi A4 wheels with new Bridgestone RE760 tires and Custom Gold V Wheels with Blizzaks (both sets included)
7. Zimmerman zinc plated rotors front and rear, and Hawk HPS Pads Front and Rear
8. Stainless steel brake lines all around
9. Pioneer Touchscreen FM radio/sirius radio/DVD player, with custom built subwoofer shelf box with VW logo
10. 5-panel Wink rear view mirror (doesn’t have to stay but can if you guys like it, have original anyway)
11. Latest revision Forge Catch can
12. Notch filled hood, and two sets of badgeless grills, and stock grill.
13. Neuspeed P-flow intake with filter and custom passenger side intake currently on the car
14. VMR Vent mounted Boost Gauge
15. Rockford 500 watt amp and custom hatch shelf box with JL 10" sub
16. Optima Red Top Battery
17. S3 Intercooler
18. Noise pipe deleted
19. Forge short shifter
20. Full custom 3" TBE with magnaflow highflow cat and magnaflow muffler
21. Bunch of cosmetic mods (Euro OEM LED Tail lights(also have euro standard tails w/amber turn signals), color matched side markers, roof painted matte black, front euro lip, etc)
22. Finally My tireless work! lol

I've got plenty of other pictures of course so if you know anyone that would be interested just let me know. (mario@drtechy.com) PM me for other contact details.

Last edited:

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
I'm also including a brand new OEM clutch, new fuel filter and new timing belt kit.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
bump for a good local guy with a clean car

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Hi, this is Mengqi. I'm interested in this car. Could you please send me more pictures (mostly interior) to mengqigu@gmail.com THX!!

I'll send you some tomorrow, interior is pretty much stock (interlagos heated seats)except for a vent boost gauge and the stereo(which would most likely come out). Car has a few more miles on it 93K now too. I keep it clean all the time. Never eat inside it or anything.

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
part out the RSB? im assuming the GTi ones fit on the R

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Still modding her, but updated with price drop. Plus she's got fairly new blizzaks on her now.

vdubthug420

VDUB arrrrrrrr32
i just got a mk6 tdi. its a great car and the gas mileage is unreal. I love it.

glws, i hope you can pick up your tdi