GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello from America

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Hey guys, I will be jumping the pond and coming over for vacation in may. My question is what are you all paying for s3 injectors? Over here in the states the s3 injectors we need to go k04 are 675 usd which is insanely expensive. I would like to pick up a set when I'm over by you but I'm hoping they are not as expensive. Any help and advice would be appreciated.

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Crap

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
tbh dude 9/10 the states are cheaper than over here! lol

I was hoping that because you guys have the ed 30 and whatnot that maybe they were more plentiful and therefore cheaper. Over here its a clear supply and demand. We need them for K04 and therefore they are pricy as heck. The RS4 injectors are something like 200 USD cheaper.

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
God knows why lol. Our country is just f***ed up!

Haha, that's not what I wanna here, I'm coming to visit in a week. You should b promoting like a national tourism commercial :biggrin:

Nutter

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
S3 injectors will set you back about £125 each that's about $201 hope this helps. Where in the uk are you having your vacation?

UKbean

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha, that's not what I wanna here, I'm coming to visit in a week. You should b promoting like a national tourism commercial :biggrin:

Haha well here it is,

Welcome to England! I hope you enjoy our brilliant food! Our amazing attractions and the best quality fuel in europe!

In other words,
Welcome to England, please avoid all food appart from the pubs as it is all foreign! Our old collation of bricks we call historic attractions and the most overpriced fuel in europe!

Haha! Hope you have a good time bud!

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Your laughing dude! trust me! the money i am saving buying tesco value lager rather than budweiser, i can now afford an extra litre of diesel everytime i fill up! haha

I'm not sure what tesco lager is but I'm guessing it's cheap. And Bud, ah hell man why are your drinking that swill? Here in wisconsin it's sacrilege to drink anything but Miller products. I'm sure there has to be better beer then that, your country makes a whole bunch of good beer. If not I can ship you some lol!

UKbean

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm not sure what tesco lager is but I'm guessing it's cheap. And Bud, ah hell man why are your drinking that swill? Here in wisconsin it's sacrilege to drink anything but Miller products. I'm sure there has to be better beer then that, your country makes a whole bunch of good beer. If not I can ship you some lol!

Im a light hearted drinker lol. We have lots of beer here! Lots of real ales....not my fancy but majority seem to love it.

Haha, i much prefer my bottled beers such as millers, bud, coors.....so please feel free to send some ahhaaa!